Carmen Dei, Dragons and Rite of Illumination

Nito and the rest could see the tavern building in front of them as the blond looked around "..."

????: "Get out of my tavern Bard!"

A shout came from inside followed by the door slamming open as a shadow in green and white robes was yeeted out of the tavern falling to the ground.

"Hold on for two Months!"

"..." Everyone looked at the dark-haired boy with two braids. Nito sighed as he saw the bard begin to cry comically "How cruel you are Master Diluc."

" Are you done annoying Master Diluc?" The voice made him turn around and smile "Oh! Nito-kun~* Ehe~* Pardon I was longing to see."

The former Idol groaned annoyed "Me? Well, I thought he would come to his senses after what you did in Luminaris."

Venti smiled as he noticed the group and stood up "I'm Venti~* Monstadt's best bard."

Shinobu whispered to Anzu "Is it just me or is his voice identical to Tori-kun." She nodded her head. Nito looked serious "... I just showed my friends the city of freedom, the question is.... What are you doing in the tavern? Don't tell me you tried to steal Dandelion Wine..."

"Come on don't be like that, I can't live without the wine..." He showed three bottles of wine with a smile.

" He showed three bottles of wine with a smile

"Ehe..."

"VENTI!" Diluc came out of the tavern with his claymore and glared angrily at the bard who smiled "ADIOS!" Venti began to run past the group followed by an enraged Diluc.

"Give me back my wine! You bard!"

Anzu, Shinobu, Mika and Yuuki looked at Nito who just put his hand on his forehead "Stupid Anemo Archon..." Nito looked at the group "Let's chase them."  He started running followed by the group finally arriving to both of them in a corner with Venti scared and a Diluc ready to hit him for his mandoble "Are you ready, bard?"

"WAIT! WAIT! We can talk it out."

"Master Diluc." The two paused looking at the Eighth Archon who smiled "Excuse me Venti." He approached the bard before he could ask suddenly snatched them away as the blond looked at the red haired young man "Master Diluc.... I would like to buy both bottles." At that moment he pulled out 20,000 Mora coins.