Sailing throught the sea

Kreist smiled at that "Fantastic." Adonis was curious "But how will we find Atlantia?" The rabbit boy smiled "Leave that to me."

Hokuto sighed "Okay but we can't all go. If we all disappear especially Trickstar. Nito will find out right away. Better a small group go."

"Yuu-kun~*" Everyone freeze while Yuuki sighed "Izumi-kun..." The Knights idol smiled "I've heard it all~* I'll go too~*"

"HEH!" Makoto looked on in horror.

Izumi smiled "If you refuse I'll have to tell Nito." Kreist all eyes "Great..." Makoto sighed "Alright.... You can come." Mao looked on uncomfortably as another person emerged behind the Knights idol.

Yuuki looked on in amazement "Mackie." His twin smiled "I'll come too, you'll need help in case of a fight."

Chiaki sighed disappointed "I'd like to join but it would raise suspicion if I'm not there, I'm the leader of Ryuseitai. I can't leave my Kohais and Kanata without more."

Subaru looked disappointed before nodding "Be careful then Ukki." Kreist smiled "Tomorrow meet at a square I will mark you by phone message."

They all nodded as they parted ways each returning to their respective homes.

The next day.

The whole group was in the square. Kreist had said that in order not to arouse suspicion he had asked them not to pack anything as he had prepared several outfits and what was needed for the trip.

They all followed the map leading them to the back of the Royal Academy where Kreist was waiting for them "Finally, it was time. I managed to fool Nito by saying I have business at home Ederigh. We can't waste any more time." He let them in and they entered a warehouse as Kreist touched the floor opening a slab where he revealed a fingerprint reader which he put his hand on.

BWOOOOMMM

In front of them the floor opened revealing a passageway descending as they all immediately entered before it closed behind them. They all continued down as light bulbs illuminated the passageway.

Izumi was curious "What this place?" Kreist smiled "My the secret lab~*" They all looked curious as they saw at the end the exit of the passageway being greeted by two academy scholars who nodded to Kreist.

Everyone looked on in amazement as they walked down the stairs leading to a dock. The group looked around as Izumi looked on in disbelief "Well?"

At that instant they heard another pair of footsteps as a boy appeared behind Kreist "Arr! Sailor~* So these are our first passengers, Kreist?"