Shadow realm

FLASH

A pillar of energy fell just outside a forest. Everyone looked around to see a greenish meadow.

Leo looked from one to the other "Hum.... I thought we were going to The Capital of Achlyss." Ritsu smiled as he saw a hill "Follow me." The idols all looked confused as the Shadow Archon walked in the head.

Slowly as they climbed they began to see from the horizon a ship emerge in their field of view.

Arashi put both hands to his mouth "What is that?"

"A tower?" Tsumugi asked curiously while Suou looked closer "A ship?"

"Bingo~*" Ritsu looked towards them without stopping walking "It's a Moon Knights warship." They all looked on in amazement as a walked towards the ship seeing the open bottom where they noticed three silhouettes in the distance.

The group arrived just below as they noticed the three people. Two were knights in black and blue armor while the most prominent was the boy in the center with the other two with heard and hyena tail.

"Shi, Shi, Shi! Lord Ritsu! Welcome back!" Ritsu stopped along with the others behind him "Has anything happened during my absence?"

"Nothing you need to worry about, these days have been very quiet except you know.... Chasing after those panicky Astler followers who are still big-headed." The boy put both hands behind his head with an amused grimace before smiling at the sight of a certain blond boy and half-dragon boy "SHISHISHI! What do we have here, aren't you going to hug your friend?"

Ryoto ran into his arms "Hahaha! Rukio-san!" The general smiled as he carried him in his arms "Welcome back to Achlyss little cutie!" He smiled as he looked at the other sibling "And you too, Nicredo."

The prince nodded as he crossed his arms "I'm sorry my father can't even come." The little general shook his head with a smile "No worries." He then to Ryoto as he began to sniff "Snifff.... SNIFF SNIFF." Without say anything he started sniffing among the others idols who looked on uncomfortably as he sniffed them until he stopped at a certain person. "Sniff Sniff... This person... Smells like Lord Ritsu." He then noticed the boy's gaze. Long dark hair, pale skin and ruby eyes and features that resembled his Archon.

"Wait a minute... Are you Sakuma Rei?" The Undead leader looked somewhat astonished before smiling "Oh.... Am I famous here?"

Rukio trailed off "Stand firm!" The two guards stood firm as the general bowed respectfully "Lord Rei.... Elder brother of the great Shadow Archon. We welcome you to Achlyss. Lord Ritsu has been speaking very highly of you despite being an annoying bother. But the most of very good things about you."

Rei upon hearing that whined comically looking at Ritsu "Ah.... My beloved little brother." He started running and jumped up and down "Let Nii-chan give you a hug."

FLASH!

CLANCK!

At that quite moment Rei crashed a barrier of dark elemental energy between him and Ritsu. All the other idols were doing their best not to laugh.