Kingdom of the sea

Mao looked calmly "Makoto? Well he's busy somewhere else." Nito summoned a golden chair as he sat down across from him "And it won't have anything to do with Atlantia?"

The cherry-haired boy looked confused "Atlantia? You said not to leave Luminaris." Hearing that Nito looked somber "How long will you keep playing Isara. Just tell me the truth." Mao sighed tiredly "I said it, he's busy, I talked to him and he said he wanted to take time for himself."

At that moment his phone vibrated as he pulled it out showing two holograms of Leon and Ansel.

Ansel: "Your Majesty, he's not in Karleigh. They don't even know where their leader is."

Leon: "I've questioned the closest I found some interesting blueprints and.... Yes, they have left Luminaris to go in search of Atlantia." Leon turned to look at the student council president "Mao has been secretly helping, he is involved including the whole Trickstar Unit."

Hearing that Nito looked serious and cold "I see. Thank you, Leon, Ansel. Meet me at the palace and bring those involved." He ended the call while Nito looked towards the door where Shiang entered "..."

He then looked at the Trickstar idol "Come on." Mao sighed in defeat and heeded while elsewhere.

Ensemble Square
In the hallways

Hokuto and Subaru were walking quietly along with Eichi and Wataru talking until they were interrupted when two Celest Knight guards.

One of the two looked at the group "We are the royal guard, under direct order of his majesty the Lux Archon. Subaru Akehoshi and Hidaka Hokuto. His majesty demands your presence at the palace immediately."

Eichi stared in disbelief. "What's going on?"

Practice room.

Ryuseitai and Undead were sharing the practice room to do a joint practice but out of nowhere two Celest Knights guards entered who looked at Chiaki.

Valyrie palace
Throne Room

Nito was sitting tired.

Eichi and Akiomi watched from behind the group of idols and scholars

Eichi and Akiomi watched from behind the group of idols and scholars. Nito looked at the group "I can't believe it..."

"All of you and the worst.... Trickstar... How could you guys act behind my back..." His voice was full of anger but also sadness and disappointment "You were the hope that made Yumenosaki and ES shine.... Now you are here... Committing treason behind my back."

Hokuto looked serious "Yuuki kept having those dreams. We couldn't let him not be able to rest as long as those dreams continue."

Nito was shifting to an infuriated expression "Are you idiots.... HAVE YOU ALL TURNED INTO IDIOTS AND GONE MAD?! Didn't you see what happened in Savanaclaw?! Didn't you see what happened to Rinne?!"