New gods and troubles.

Nito was sitting on the throne looking at the three holograms of the Archons of Sumeru, Inazuma and Monstadt.

Venti smiled "Well, it doesn't matter to me. I trust your good judgment Nito." However Ei didn't feel the same way "I'm more concerned about Lucerium. That a DragonLord and another dragon of the same caliber has now resurfaced leaves a great debate. The two of them could draw indirect attention from Celestia."

Nahida nodded "For the moment we can't rush to judge both of them. Let's see how the situation will go with Chiaki though I believe in his potential as a DragonLord we know he will be able to forge his path."

Ei looked at the blond "Any response from Fontaine and Natlan?" Nito nodded "Murata just recently sent me a message that there is a lot going on her nation right now."

Nahida looked serious "I heard that Tabibito is involved. He recently settled the Fontaine crisis so it's no wonder there was no response from Focalors."

Ei looked "I heard rumors. Some say the Fatui have targeted our alliance. Nito... It is possible that now the Fatui have targeted your Gnosis."

Nito looked somber "So she has finally set her sights on me already..." Venti looked serious "What would she need Nito's Gnosis for? It's not connected to Celestia."

"For that very reason she wants to get it." Ei looked serious "The 7 are connected to Celestia but the Lux and Void Archon are not. And they will serve as a backup in case something happens to the 7. The same goes with Kohaku, Yuuki and Ritsu as Archons."

Nahida looked serious "Nito, you should start evaluating preventions of situations that could lead the possibility the success of stealing your Gnosis or the others."

Venti looked serious "Does Morax know?" The blond nodded "He knows, but he thinks so too. I must assess all possible threats but.... What about the Abyss?"

Venti looked serious "There hasn't been much recent activity but..." Nahida nodded "Yes, if they're not as active it's because they're planning something in the shadows."

The blond nodded seriously "I see, if you know anything new. Contact me." The three nodded as they cut the communication to Nito thoughtfully "..." Tsaritsa this time now turned her attention to him. Obviously she knows he couldn't hold his own against me, after all, he was the second strongest Archon in Teyvat.

The blond sighed standing up before leaving the throne room and walking towards his office. After all, he had a nation to rule.

Starmony Dorm/night

The blond entered the dorm exhausted

The blond entered the dorm exhausted. Despite not feeling physically tired he had been mentally exhausted for the first time in 4,500 years.

"Father are you alright?" Nito looked at his homunculus son who was walking towards him worried "I can see you're tired."