Draconic

Kohaku looked on guard "Chiaki..." The Ryuseitai idol gave off a black and red aura"...oh Kohaku-kun ~* It's me~* Chiaki."

Drake and the rest of them looked at each other, something n their mind told them this wasn't right and the way the Ryuseitai boy was acting wasn't normal. The pink haired boy looked serious "If you're Chiaki, what did that attack come from earlier, you wouldn't be able to do something like that."

"Oh~* Of course I wouldn't, but.... I was reborn with a new power." Chiaki smiled looking at his hands and his attire which consisted a kind of Qiupao before looking up.

" Chiaki smiled looking at his hands and his attire which consisted a kind of Qiupao before looking up

"There's no need to get defensive after all.... Our real enemy... Is the Sustainer of the Heavenly Principales ~* Don't you agree?"

Kohaku had a cold look on his face "..." At that moment a thunder fell on the pink-haired boy changing his Archon form.

" At that moment a thunder fell on the pink-haired boy changing his Archon form

"I'll tell you one more time.... Who are you?"

The brown brown-haired boy sighed ".... Very well, if you fight you want to..." Black feathers emerged from behind his black and white Qiupao.

" Black feathers emerged from behind his black and white Qiupao

"You will  have it then... I let you taste... The power I have obtained equivalent to a god. And my fists renewed. I will prove to you that Chiaki Morisawa has been reborn!" The boy created several dark energy swords while Kohaku readied his huge katana ".... Drake..." The dragon boy nodded to one of them guards as he handed him the camera and notebook. "You know what to do."