Meeting of gods

Nito walked back and forth in the main room of Starmony Dorm while Buer sat on the couch ".... A meeting of Archons in Ensemble Square.... Ugh... I thought never in my wildest dreams would this happen."

Elsewhere

All the idols were sitting on the grass while Souma looked on curiously "Other than the four archons we know. Who are the others?"

Ritsu looked at them "Well, the next closest to Sumeru is the nation of Fontaine ruled by the Archon Hydro, Focalors. Known as the Goddess of Justice. Next is the nation of Natlan. Ruled by the Goddess of War also known as the Lady of Flames. Murata, the Pyro Archon. And Tsaritsa the Cryo Archon who rules Snezhnaya."

Ansel laughed in amusement "I remember there was once a duel who drank the most alcohol. Nobody won. Nito and Venti were the only ones who were evenly matched. It was called Vinum Duellum (Wine Duel).

Rinne smiled "Can anyone be challenged?" Ansel nodded. Rinne stood up "I challenge Lord Nito!"

Some Luminaris workers and guards stood up when they heard that.

TAP... TAP... TAP...

Ritsu looked in the direction where the footsteps echoed before laughing mockingly "Huahahahaha.... You just convicted yourself." At that instant Nito appeared along with Buer and Cyno as he looked at the eldest of the Amagii brothers. "I accept the challenge. Bring the wine." All guards and workers cheered.

In just a few minutes the guards of the appeared brought two cases of 75 bottles. Rinne gulped "..." Nito smiled as he sneered "Pfffff.... If you wish, you can quit."

Rinne smiled "Don't underestimate me." Nito grinned "Let's make it more interesting.... And... The bet?" Rinne thought before smiling. "I'll clean your room for a month. For free, and without paying. If I win, I want the best wine and liquor for free for a year."

Nito laughed in amusement "How bold." Two guadias left the open bottles of wine in front of each other. The blond smiled grabbing the bottle as did Rinne.

Cyno gave the signal "Ready, Go!" They both began to quickly drink the wine while Rinne did the Miami starting tied.

...

...

7 bottles later.

Nito smiled putting the bottle down as if it was nothing "Huh. You don't look so good Rinne-chin." The boy's face was a little red "Don't underestimate me."

19 bottles later.

Nito left the empty bottle on the table with a bored look "..." Rinne was now completely red in the face like a shot. "Come on, give it up Rinne. We Archons have a high tolerance for alcohol. It would take 75 bottles shoots to get drunk."

27 bottles later.

Rinne you see it all blurry "Ugh..." Nito rolled his eyes "Give it up Rinne." The older boy looked annoyed "Never."

32 bottles later

Rinne was on edge while Nito smiled "You can't anymore."

"I can... Hic... Continue... Drinking... Hic" at that moment the red haired boy fell backwards from his chair passing out.

The blond yawned "It's over.... Starting tomorrow..." Nito smiled mockingly. "Just like you said, I left the cleaning of my bedroom at the palace in your hands."

Hiiro laughed as his brother and carried him on his back "Hehehehe.... Nii-Chan just lost." The blond smiled "Take him somewhere to rest Hiiro."

The Alkaloid member nodded with a smile as he took his brother away from there. Nito sighed as he looked at the guards "Take the wine back to the palace, put it away and.... Make sure Barbatos doesn't get close." One of the Knights nodded as they removed all the wine.