Guest of the ocean

The Fontaine boy began to open his eyes, he felt confused before his eyes and vision cleared showing a ceiling made of pure gold. "Where..."

One of the maids noticed the boy wake up "He's awake." She looked at one of the guards at the entrance "Warn Lord Nito. Tell him that the Fontaine's envoy has awakened."

The golden-armored Celest Knight nodded and left the room. Another maid helped him to sit up "Easy, slow down. You've been unconscious for a week."

"A week?! Wait... The Fatui, my little brother!"

At that instant the doors opened as Liney noticed the person at the entrance "Freminet."

"... Hic..." The boy began to sob and ran to hug him and cuddle in his arms "Brother..." The older one smiled and hugged him "Sorry to scare you, Freminet."

Another of pair of footsteps caught the two's attention. Liney looked at Nito who was wearing very different clothes that he had never seen before.

"Your majesty." Freminet bowed his head in respect. Her brother looked more confused now "Majesty?"

"Ah... Brother, may I present Nito. He is... The Archon of Luminaris."

Hearing that he was startled "I.... Ah! Oh how embarrassing." Quickly he tried to cover himself with something "This.... It's embarrassing..."

"They had to take off most of your clothes and the corset you're wearing. You took three bullets in the stomach and a lot of bumps and bruises. And you lost a lot of blood, you needed a lot of rest to recover. A week so to speak. Besides, we're boys. What's there nothing to be ashamed of."

Liney looked at her stomach but to his surprise there were no scars. Something that would have to have left a wound like that.

"We repaired your cell tissue from the wound. We managed to make it as if that mark wasn't .... Was there." Nito replied with a smile. "I'm sure Focalors already informed you of our advanced technology. Obviously also our medical knowledge."

The Fontaine boy touched his stomach "It's amazing.... It's like I've never been shot." Nito walked over to a table and picked up the set of clothes "We cleaned and repaired your corset and shirt, they're as good as new." Liney sat on the edge of the bed and picked them up. "Thank you."

Nito points to a door "That's the changing room. You can go change in there or.... Also take a shower. You've been in there for a week."

Liney nodded as he walked toward the bathroom the blond had pointed out.

Minutes later.

The Fontaine boy approached Nito. "Now.... It's time for me to introduce myself properly."

"I am Liney. The great mage of phantasmagoria, your excellency. Lord Nito, it is a great honor to meet you and.... I thank you for helping me, we are in your debt."

Nito shook with a smile "The honor is also ours Liney."

The Archon crossed his arms "Due to the situation, Focalors will be the one who will have to talk to you for her nation's entry into the Alliance. In the meantime, you are guest's so follow me."

The two followed Nito and exited the Valyrie palace.

Liney looked around. People were walking quietly through the streets going about their chores but the most incredible thing was the huge golden buildings that towered from the top but nothing more incredible was seeing the palace of the Lux Archon it was the only tallest building in Arcaic City, a symbol of the greatness of the Lux Archon nation. "It's incredible... I had heard legends but..." The wizard looked at the blond "It's... Much more incredible than I imagined.... More incredible than Fontaine."