Ashaming the mightiest

One day later...

The golden city shine elegantly being bathed in the sunlight. Except for one thing... It was completely silent. The streets of the capital city of the Lux Archon were silent and empty with only a few patrols.

Ensemble Square and Yumenosaki Academy were no soul either, both buildings had been evacuated. There was not a soul in them except for the golden armored knights under command of Nito.

Nito was in one of StarPro's meeting offices looking out of the windows at the golden city "

Nito was in one of StarPro's meeting offices looking out of the windows at the golden city "...."

???: "Hello, Nito..."

The blond smiled feeling the illusion at his side "It's been 600 years. I would have liked you to call me every day. Tsaritsa."

The Cryo Archon watched beside her at the window "A lot happened." Nito smiled quietly "Is it rare that you call me." She looked serious "I want to initiate some diplomatic relationships with you and first of all. I would like to apologize for what happened at the Chasm a few days ago."

The blond smiled "Well then, maybe we can catch up." He gestured to a chair as the Cryo Archon illusion sat down and with the Lux Archon the opposite chair. "What are you doing Zarina? Ever since I decided to see Teyvat again I have heard disturbing things with the Fatui. I don't remember them like this as when the previous Cryo Archon ruled Seznhaya."

She settled back "A lot of things have changed." The blond crossed his arms "I am glad you are showing interest in becoming part of the Alliance which in it now consists of five Teyvat nations as well."

Tsaritsa smiled calmly "That's right, and I offer the best of Seznhaya. My army, under your total control."

Nito kept a poker face, he knew it was too good to be true. Only an idiot would surrender his entire army to the control of another, but he knew this tactic all too well. "A tempting offer I must say... I'm actually surprised you're up for it. But I am curious. The Archons... I've been warned about what you do with you know."

She settled back calmly "I intend to protect Teyvat. As you know the Gnosis come from Celestia." Nito looked serious "And in change.... I assume you want mine ."

"It's just a precautionary measure." She blurted that out as an excuse making Nito look incredulous "You've forgotten one thing. My Gnosis is not linked with Celestia, please be honest."

She was silent as she closed her eyes meditatively. The blond smiled "Come.... I want to show you something." They both walked down the halls until they reached the terrace of the Ensmeble Square building.

They both arrived at the railing overlooking the Porte Di Lux "This place is very special to me, Tsaritsa. You know you can always trust me. However..." He looked sad "Because you cheat on me."

Tsaritsa looked somber "You will never understand, I only ask you for the Gnosis Nito. Or else-" He turned to look at the sea "I already knew you would send a strike force. They will have crossed the border by now."