Family isn't only about blood

They were all talking quietly in the main dining room of the huge golden palace.

Yuuki was curious "I wonder who could have arrived?" Ritsu was also curious "Could it be the Traveler?"

At that moment Kohaku was about to speak but they were interrupted at the sound of the golden doors opening followed by a very familiar voice.

"Yahoo~*"

Ritsu:

"Oh no

"Oh no..."

Yuuki slammed his face on the table:

"No... Not him again..."

Nito entered with a disappointed face followed by the three Archons. Venti smiled at the sight of the Trickstar idol "Yuuki~* It's been a while."

The idol fixed his glasses uncomfortably "This is.... A surprise Venti." Kohaku, Aira, Mackie and Ryoto were curious to see the three new guests but Nicredo shook his head uncomfortably "..."

Nito nodded to the maids as they prepared a set of dishes for the three Archons where they brought a couple of sweets and biscuits for breakfast.

Ei thanked with a smile "Thank you for having us, Nito. And I'm sorry about... The visit and about Yae." Hearing that the blond denied "Don't worry, it's already done."

Venti noticed Nicredo ".... Oh... You're..." The pale skinned boy with dragon tails and wings looked curious "Eh?" The bard denied with a smile "It's nothing."

Ritsu smiled happily "It's good to see you. Shogun, Morax." They both nodded with a smile while Aira looked curious "I feel like I heard somewhere those names." Kohaku stood up in shock "The Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon and Morax the Geo Archon!"

Yuuki nodded "That's right. They're the Archons of Inazuma and Liyue.... And this bard is Barbatos. The Anemo Archon."

"EHHHHHHHHHH! Then they... Are they gods of the same level as Nito-han!" Kohaku shouted in amazement as Nito laughed uncomfortably "That's right but..." He looked at Zhongli "Morax is much older than me. He is the strongest and the oldest of all the Archons present with me coming in second."