Emergence

The Lux Archon smiled "Let's see.... You say you're Chiaki but you've done things that aren't quite like him~* Maybe like for example, letting them sleep or lying around isn't proper for a hero~* If you're really Chiaki why don't you wake up the others and we talk about it in a civilized way~*"

The brown-haired boy fixed his Qiupao as he smiled "I thought you'd fight aggressively at me like Ritsu and Kohaku did but~* I like you, Nito." He snapped his fingers as Ryusei Red's body glowed for a few seconds.

Nito smiled "Arigatou, but first. I'd like to have a duel, without using our powers~* With our fists and punches, of course~* The use of any weapon is allowed as long as it's not imbued with elemental energy or made of said element."

Lucerium cracked his knuckles "Hehehe." Nito smiled "We'll both be your opponents." Chiaki grinned "Finally, someone who makes me a battle that makes me prove I'm Chiaki~*."

They both looked at each other and nodded, now it will be somewhat easier for them but the part will be to touch him without him noticing.

Nito changed his beautiful form Archon of the Sun.

Nito twirled his scepter "Of course, this will be my physical weapon

Nito twirled his scepter "Of course, this will be my physical weapon. Like I said no using our elemental power. We don't want to damage this place~* Right Chiaki?"

The possessed idol smiled "Of course."

Nito looked on with a smile in his Archon of the sun form. The beautiful white fabrics and pink accessories and jewelry gave the blond an unparalleled beauty.

Lucerium summoned a katana.

The two charged at Chiaki who created a Claymore who did the same causing the weapons to clash against each other creating sparks.

Hiiro was in his Pyro Archon form with his Claymore giving off flames. He had a duty that Nito had asked of him, to protect everyone in case everything got out of control.

Tetora, Kanata and Shinobu watched the battle waiting for the moment when his consciousness would finally enter Chiaki's and allow them to find him and communicate with him without the Sentienece Sovereign noticing.

Lucerium took the opportunity to give him a good blow.