Rite Lantern

Nito was sitting in his throne reading the reports he used to receive daily as the ruler of the nation. He already knew the problems and knew how to take the best course of action, but he felt bored. There was nothing to do these days. Besides, he knew that Yuuki is training with Ritsu in Achlyss to strengthen his power as Hydro Archon.

The blond stopped reading it and left on a small table next to his throne. He had already finished filling out the reports before he stood up and left the place.

Ensemble Square.

Nito entered the main building as he greeted some workers going about their chores. They had already gotten used to the presence of the Lux Archon in the facility so it was just another day for it.

Porte Di Lux

On the light crystal bridge that connected to the Porte Di Lux, Leon walked in the direction of the golden city Antea from looking at the people behind "I didn't expect you to decide to invite Nito to Rite Lantern~ Tabibito."

The blond laughed in amusement "I thought Shiang might join with you know..." Leon looked astonished "Him?!" Paimon nodded "Yeah, Paimon thinks so too."

Leon scratched his cheek "That will depend on him. You know those two aren't.... They're not on good terms."

Paimon looked at the buildings and the city at sea "What the hell has happened since we were here last time!" The red haired boy smiled uncomfortably "A lot happened.... A lot of things."

Ensemble Square/ Staff Canten

In the staff canteen, Nito was talking to with Ra*bits sitting at one of the many tables eating lunch.

Hajime looked curious "I wonder how is going for  Yuuki-senpai?" Nito crossed his arms thoughtfully "I think Ritsu sure doesn't hold back at all." 

Achlyss/ Royal Palace

KABOOM!

Yuuki was sended flying through the air "Wait, Ritsu!" He summoned a sphere of dark energy "A fair battle? A fair battle is never expected."

FLASH!

KABOOM!

Yuuki: WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Back to the blond.

He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling "As of today I have a couple of days off so I don't have much to do."

"I think that can help your majesty." Leon appeared behind Tomoya with a smile "There's someone here to see you."

Nito was curious as behind him a blond peeked out "Oh! Tabibito!"

Aether scratched his hair "Uh.... I must not have come at a bad time?" Hearing that Nito denied "Not at all.... It's good to see you again and same with you~* Emergency stew~*"