Meteoric Salvation

Rukio looked at M'Paku while his father looked serious "What do you think you're doing?" The hyena boy to his father the clan leader "I want to show my worth."

Ritsu looked at Rukio who looked serious "Accepted your challenge, M'Paku." M'Paku thanked with a nod as the drums began to beat.

M'Paku picked up his weapon which was a sturdy wooden staff with sharp points as he called out "U'Mpaka!" The warriors of his clan stood behind him as Rukio raised his fist "Alpha! Phambili!" The clan warriors came up from behind Rukio with their ...

M'Paku picked up his weapon which was a sturdy wooden staff with sharp points as he called out "U'Mpaka!" The warriors of his clan stood behind him as Rukio raised his fist "Alpha! Phambili!" The clan warriors came up from behind Rukio with their spears and pointed at both of them.

Ritsu looked serious "Let the challenge begin."

CLANCK!

The two charged at each other with Rukio blocking the attacks of M'Paku who was attacking with thrusts from his polearm.

Rukio took the opportunity to deflect the last blow and hit him with her shield which all the way back before getting back to her feet.

Nito stood at attention while Maika looked nervously and tensely at her son. Rukio counterattacked with his sword spear while M'Paku deflected it by throwing it away before punching him in the face.

SMACK

After that he grabbed him with both arms around his back and started headbutting him.

SMACK!

M'Paku "No use of your Vision."

SMACK!

M'Paku: "Just a kid."

SMACK

M'Paku: "With a weak will, come on."

SMACK

The last headbutt caused Rukio's vision to begin to blur "..."

M'Paku: "Come on, where's that will!"

Rukio then saw his mother shout "Show him who you are!" Rukio gritted his teeth managing to free his right arm and began to elbow him in the front causing him to let go.

M'Paku touched his forehead where he saw a trickle of blood. He saw his spear floating next to him and quickly grabbed it and....

FLASH.

Rukio gritted his teeth seeing the spear stuck in his shoulder making everyone worried, but he didn't give in and grabbed it "I am Rukio Bucchi, former member of the Resistance, general of Moon Knights!"

He with pain removed spear as he kicked him before grabbing his spear sword and quickly aimed it a few meters away from his neck. "..."

Ritsu smiled "It's over."

CLANCK!

CLANCK!

M'Paku sighed as Rukio drew his weapon away.