Lament of the Fallen

Valyrie Palace.

The sun was shining from the top of Luminaris, letting the golden city sparkle with the reflection of the sunlight.

Nito walked down the halls heading towards the dining room for breakfast until he noticed a certain red haired boy in the distance "!!!!" The blond quickly ran towards him somewhat happy to see him outside "Hiiro-chin!"

The Alkaloid idol looked at the former Rab*its Idol. "Nazuna-senpai..." Nito smiled warmly "You finally left the room."

Hiiro looked uncomfortably at the floor "I was starting to feel.... Uncomfortable always being the room."

Nito nodded "Nii-chan is very happy to see you here. are you hungry?" Hearing that he denied but Nito could see him looking a little pale "You haven't eaten in days so no more going without food."

"Wait-" Hiiro was interrupted as Nito dragged him towards the dining room making the boy give in. Even if he resisted he wouldn't stand a chance. He was a human but Nito was an Archon and knew about his superhuman strength.

Finally they both arrived at the dining hall and entered being greeted by Nito's two sons sitting in the Charlie's around the table who were amazed at the unexpected appearance of the Alkaloid idol.

Ryoto stood up and ran over to abbat him happily "Uncle Hiiro!" The blue-eyed boy hesitated a bit before smiling and hugging him "..." Nicredo approached with a smile "Good morning, Hiiro."

Hiiro shook his head seriously "Good morning, Nicredo. We all know deep down that you would never follow the same path as Durin." The light blond haired boy nodded with a smile "I know..."

They all sat down as the maids began to pass out breakfast. There was typical as usual, toast with jam, pastries like croissants or sweets accompanied by morning tea or coffee.

Hiiro unwittingly feasted on breakfast while Nito smiled in relief to see that he was eating normally but could not let his guard down. He would only do so if he was hungry.

Minutes later. The group exited the dining room as a voice caught their attention.

"Hiiro?"

The red haired boy froze as he saw the other members of his idol Alkaloid unit.

Aira smiled "Hiiro." Mayoi smiled relieved "It's good to see you're safe." Tatsumi nodded calmly "It's a blessing..."

To the surprise of the three Hiiro turned his back on them "I'm sorry.... Guys." Nito tried to stop him "Wait Hiir-"

TAP

TAP

TAP

The Alkaloid idol started to walk at a fast pace in the opposite direction away from Alkaloid who were in shock. Nito looked at the group "Guys.... I think we need to talk." He looked at his two sons "Nicredo, please. Take Ryoto."

"But daddy!" Ryoto wanted to claim but Nicredo smiled "Come on." The blond gave in as he said goodbye to his father "Goodbye, dad."

They both walked away while. Ito finally could have "We need to talk about something serious." They all nodded as they followed Nito into the dining room.

They all sat down as the blond looked serious "I would like to explain something to you about Hiiro." Everyone paid attention as they looked horrified.

Aira couldn't believe it "Hiiro-kun.... He's not only suffering from depression..." Mayoi looked pained "He wants to die.... He wants to commit suicide." Nito aisntio sadly "That's exactly why it's better that you guys stay away until he has the courage to look at you guys. You may love him very much but Hiiro needs time for himself until he feels ready to face you. But it's a slow process but it works.... Today for the first time he came out of the guest room and ate with me and my family. That's good news that he's slowly starting to move forward."