Sins and forgiveness.

The red-haired boy looked around, it was so dark that he couldn't see anything around him. "Nito-senpai! Nicredo! Albedo! Aether!"

...

There was no answer...

Hiiro looked around "You guys where are you!"

Real world.

Venti, Kreist and Iena watched in horror as strange puppets began to emerge from the scarlet pools, making strange and sinister movements.

The hyena girl summoned a spear while Kreist summoned his scepter, Venti summoned his bow aimed at the shadowy puppets "..."

Kreist looked up on guard "What are those things, puppets?"" Out of nowhere a torrent of violet liquid covered the entire floor and began to spread and increase in quantity reaching up to his knees.

Iena looked disgusted "What the hell is this..." Venti looked "This is... Durin's blood?"

"Oh..." They all looked at one of the puppets began to turn its head "Barbatos..."

TEKE TEKE TEKE...

The puppet stopped turning its head looking at the three "Do you think I wouldn't know what you would try?" Venti looked serious "Durin?"

The puppets began to look up at the shield. "Ehehehehehehehee..."

CRACK...

Kreist looked in shock "The barrier..." The shield began to crack while from the outside....

Ritsu spoke loudly "All fleet, on guard."

The two dragons screamed watching as the containment barrier turned violet.

CRASH!

The barrier shattered as the puppets suddenly rushed towards the group which counterattacked.

FWISH!

BOOM!

Endless... Ceaselessly more puppets emerged from the violet liquid and began to fly towards the ships.

Ritsu gave the order without hesitation "FIRE!"

KABOOMM!

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

Fwish!

Hundreds of missiles and projectiles shot out crashing into hundreds of puppets creating an incredible chain of explosions.

VROOM

VROOM

VROOM

Among the explosions some lay unharmed and flew at full speed towards the ships.

Durin created tornadoes that came between them and the fleet while Valka launched flares of Lux elemental energy at the tornadoes creating tornadoes of golden flames.

Valka looked on guard "Whatever they are.... I can feel it..." Durin nodded flying to her side "Yes.... They are all Durin."

Yuuki towards another horde approaching from the stern "I won't let you." He with his power as Hydro Archon created hundreds of Cyber cannons "Fire!"

FLASH!

KABOOM!

Hundreds of blue lasers mercilessly hit the puppets creating a chain of blue explosions. Yuuki sat on the right arm of her mecha which watched on guard as a few puppets emerged from the explosions. There were too many, and they had landed on the deck of the Selene.

SNAP!

Black holes erupted above the fleet as the puppets were dragged away.

Fwosssshhh!