Ready for a war

Valyrie Palace/ Meeting Room

Nito looked at the representatives. Xingqiu, Amber, Gorou, Yae and Nilou who were sitting in the chairs and obviously the new representatives. The duo Lyney and Freminet.

The Archon looked at everyone "As you know, first of all I want to welcome the representatives of Fontaine. Liney and Freminet. Welcome."

Everyone clapped their hands welcoming them. "As well the military leaders of the Teyvat nations are still here for one reason. There is something I want you all to show."

He stood up "It's something that will help us prepare in case of an emergency or war." They all followed the blond to a take off area of the palace which to their surprise was the Bus and even more surprising. The Four Archons.

The Hydro Archon, the Electro Archon, the Anemo Archon and the Dendro Archon. Obviously there were also the rest of the Ensemble Square idols. That includes the new Archons. Ritsu, Hiiro, Kohaku, Yuuki and Chiaki and Lucerium as Primordial Dragons, Kokomi was also present there as a representative of Watatsumi Island. After all... Watatsumi Island wants to remain distanced from the Shogunate as an island of its own.

Nito nodded "Buer, Raiden, Barbatos, Focalors.... Thank you for being here, I think it's time I gave you a little present."

The four were curious as Raiden spoke curiously "Oh.... Is that it?" The blond sorn "I think you'll like it. We'd better get going."

They all boarded the Bus which began to activate the retro thrusters.

FWEEEM.

The aircraft deployed from the palace and activated the camouflage.

Tori looked excitedly at the interior "Wow, it's amazing!" Freminet smiled "I see, the Lounge

Tori looked excitedly at the interior "Wow, it's amazing!" Freminet smiled "I see, the Lounge." Everyone on Teyvat was amazed how fancy it was except Freminet who had already received a tour from Enciodis aboard the Bus.

They all sat on the couch, some exploring the Lounge. Sara sat on one of the sofas with the Electro Archon. 

Focalors watched and paid attention to Yuuki who explained the functions with some. In the cockpit.