Home and gods

Arcaic City/ Luminaris

In one of the rooms of the golden royal palace

Ryoto started to open his eyes as he let out a big yawn "YAWWWWNNNN...." The 10 year old scratched his eyes before looking around. Gold and white marble walls stood out all over the place. A bed with exquisite top quality fabric sheets and a fluffy bed perfect for lounging.

He quickly ran to the huge balcony of his room where he let the sunlight touch his skin. "I'm home..."

It had been several days since everyone had returned to Luminaris. He remembered how he first saw Arcaic City and marveled at how much it had changed.

 He remembered how he first saw Arcaic City and marveled at how much it had changed

Several days ago.

Royal Investigation Academy.

They all stood looking at the scholars along with Kreist who had a clear liquid of all pastel colors glowing as he carefully let Aira drink it.

The black marks that were signs of corruption began to fade as Aira's skin became less pale.

Kreist smiled as he nodded "The Corruption is fading. It's working." Everyone cheered happily as Nito smiled "Good griff."

Yuuki noticed the 10 year old boy next to Nito "Uhm.... Who is this young child?" Hearing that, everyone this time paid attention to the 10-year-old boy.

Nito nodded to the one who decided to introduce himself "My name is Ryoto Nazuna. I am Nito's biological son."

"..."

"..."

Kreist, the scholars, Yuuki, Mackie: "EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

Nito laughed as he explained about him and Fiore. Kreist smiled as he walked towards the younger before kneeling down. "Lord Ryoto. In the bottom of our hearts. Welcome home..." The scholars also followed Kreist's example by kneeling in front of the blond boy. Ryoto nodded with a smile "Arigatou!"

"Ugh..." They all heard a groan before looking at Aira who started to wake up. Kohaku ran over to Aira "Aira!" The greenish-eyed blond blinked several times confused "Kohaku-cchi..." the pink-haired boy smiled happily as he hugged him relieved "Good thing..."