Special announcement

Hello! How ya doing! Miss me? Of course I was out like a month or kinda since I never uploaded but I am doing the last Arcs and it will took a little more time. Two, I made a special OVA with this and a crossover with my book and another game.

Here we go!

...

...

...

...

Ah, my lovely Lord,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

A world where villains based roams freely, a god of Teyvat awakens

Nito looked around feeling the coffin even though everything was dark "You have balls to play a joke like this on the second strongest Archon in Teyvat. But if you even think of having buried me I'll blow up the Funeral Parlor..." He noticed his clothes had changed to a strange robe.

He then noticed that the coffin began to heat up abnormally noticing that from outside the coffin began to burn "Oh for my partner Archons... Hu Tao. Tell me you are going so far as to give me a cremation."

Thorns of this world

Nito looked at the giant castle that is Night Raven College "... This place is a little weird... I wanna go home in my nation."

Lilia sword clashed against Nito's sword Hikari no Hitotachi. "I must say... Yo have my respect... Ex General Lilia Vanrouge."

"Oh~* Having my ability recognized be a God is a great honor."

Sebek looked shocked "He is so strong." Malleus noticed "He is more stronger than Lilia." Silver looked gloom "He is only toying with dad. I can see that he is trying to stay in Lilia's level on purpose."

Shall be lightly shine with the power of the Lux Archon

🎶SEEDS BEAR NEW LIFE~*🎶

Nito giant copy pointed his vow and arrow towards the final Overblot Monster:

"This kids have more potential than you think and I believe in their ego. The story of the 7 seven dorms. I will makes sure that they would shine."

"🎶WHEN FLOWERS DARE TO FADE~*🎶

And bloom through the time

Note:
His time in twisted wonderland wouldn't affect the Luminaris timeline. Basically he will return in the same moment he disappeared like he wasn't leave at all. Of course he would make this live experience secret.