Re awakening

Days later, the celebration was a success.

Ritsu walked along with Leo, Arashi, and Suou through the halls of his palace as Leo speaks "It's been so long since we sang together

Ritsu walked along with Leo, Arashi, and Suou through the halls of his palace as Leo speaks "It's been so long since we sang together."

The dark haired boy smiled as Arashi nodded "Of course, but what makes me happiest is the four of us on stage together."

Suou looked wistful "You could have done it a lot sooner though."

"I wish it were so." Ritsu looked at the red haired boy "But you know I can't left my duties as Shadow Archon and as the god of this nation I have to keep it up."

Izumi just sighed "We can't blame you for that though we have two places we can call home. Here and Luminaris."

The group noticed up ahead a group of guards talking to Drake in whispers. From the look on their faces they seemed concerned, Ritsu didn't hesitate to approach "Is something wrong?"

One of the guards looked towards the voice "Your majesty." Drake just snorted "It's nothing, just some archeologists who seem to have disappeared, they haven't reported for a while."

"Archeologists?" Suou was curious "What were they doing?" the half-dragon boy crossed his arms "Some ruins were found recently that looked much older, older than the Delaney era."

"Ruins? Sounds interesting." They all looked towards the new voice seeing Kohaku, Yuuki and Chiaki approaching at the other end of the hallway.

Ritsu thought seriously "How long was the last time we got news about them?" Drake just sighed "4 days. Between the date of the Celebration they should have informed us but there was no response."

Yuuki thought "Could it be that they are too busy with their research in the ruins?" one of the guards denied "Still each were to pass a report, according to the decree his majesty has ordered."

Ritsu nodded "That's true, they should at least report the findings they discover each day and assess whether they pose any danger or not. The ruins could be a cultural heritage but there could also be secrets that are better left in the dark. And..." the dark-haired boy sighed "I can't leave the capital, I have some business on my hands. Drake, I want to-"

"We'll go." Kohaku smiled "It will be good training for my Yuuki as Archons." Hearing Suou had a face like he wanted to kill him "Cousin..."

"Come on, Suou, I'll be fine. Besides I can summon Raito when is necessary." The pink haired boy excused trying to at least get the Knights boy to let him go, he knew and knew what Tsukasa was capable of.

Suou looked serious before softening his gaze "Very well." Chiaki grabbed Drake "They might be in danger, come on. A hero can't stay on the sidelines. HUAHHAHHAHHAH."

Chiaki also dragged the two idols away leaving Knights and the two guard there standing. "..." Ritsu just grunted. "Geeze..."

Afternoon...