A path to move forward

Achlyss Royal Palace

Nito felt the first rays of sunlight enter his room as he pulled the blanket over himself trying to block it out.

But his peace was not to last, someone knocked on the door for a few minutes as Nito groaned tiredly "Yes?"

Leon: "Nito! It's time to wake up, Ritsu is already awake and is waiting for you in the royal dining room of the palace." After hearing that the blond took off the sheets as he stretched his arms out releasing through a yawn "Yawn." He quickly stood up "I'll be right there, Leon."

He walked to the bathroom, got ready and changed his clothes. Nito walked out of the room being greeted by Leon who nodded to him "It's about time."

Nito laughed in amusement "Sorry, I admit the beds in here feel very comfortable too." The red haired gentleman chuckled amused "I hear you, Ritsu is waiting for us for breakfast."

The blond nodded and they walked down the halls being greeted by some Moon Army soldiers. Nito couldn't help but smile.

Flashback
After the battle

The people cheered and cheered with happiness, excitement, joy, peace as they looked expectantly and full of excitement at the new Archon who was standing at the entrance

Ritsu and Nito were accompanied by the leaders of the resistance, the three dragons, and the convo representatives of the Luminaris races standing while the dark haired boy took a breath as he finally slammed his Claymore on the ground creating the sound of a thunderous thud.

Everyone fell silent. Ritsu took a moment to calm down before finally speaking with authority and nobility "People of Achlyss.... These days, many things have happened. But Astler is no more, nor will he ever return. But the damage caused by him is still latent.... It is time for Achlyss to regain its true glory, I felt your support, your desire to move forward. Today, from now on... My first order, the army of Achlyss will be disbanded and reformed as Moon Army."

Cheers filled throughout the city as Ritsu continued to speak quietly "I will use my power.... To help those who can't fight, those who really can't defend themselves. And also, I will restore the life force.... Of Achlyss." He struck the ground once more with his Claymore imbuing the entire continent with an indigo elemental aura causing grass to begin to grow, trees to come back to life. The rivers and lakes once again filled with fresh, clean water.

Ritsu smiled looking from outside the walls at the meadows and forests newly brought back to life as he looked at Nito "Lord Nito, the Eighth Archon. You have proven to be great friends, you helped Achlyss in her most desperate time, we are indebted to Luminaris."

Nito nodded with a smile as Ritsu turned to look at his people "As of now. Those who supported Astler will be judged for their crimes, and I will create a new governmental system so that it will never happen again. Everyone, it is time for us to walk in this new era. for Achlyss! And for Luminaris!"