Meeting of great generals

The next few days will seem pretty normal.

Nito let out a sigh as he put the papers down on his desk table. He had been stuck in his office working on the paperwork he had as the ruler of a nation.

KYAAAHHHHHH

HYAAAHHHHHH!

Nito looked out the window watching his first son train with the training dolls. Ryoto finally threw a shower of chains that hit the training dolls.

 Ryoto finally threw a shower of chains that hit the training dolls

"The training is going great, don't you think Uncle Aeon." The boy looked behind him with a smile.

The blond in silver and blue armor sornio "You've done very well. But you know this isn't over."

Aeon smiled readying his sword

Aeon smiled readying his sword. "It's time for sword to sword training." The boy smiled summoning portals where chains of pure gold emerged. Nito just smiled as he watched the two train before turning his attention back to the paperwork in front of him.

The hours passed as if nothing had happened and Nito's training was over before the Lux Archon could notice.  Aeon walked in along with Ryoto who smiled "We've finished training. Dad... Can I go to Ensemble Square? Please..."

Hearing that Nito smiled "You finished your training today. Go."

"You're the best daddy!" the smaller blond kid hugged Nito who cradled him in his arms "I love you too my little boy." The two separated as Ryoto ran over and hugged his uncle "See you later, Uncle Aeon." The blue and silver armored boy smiled "Of course."

Ryoto smiled and walked out of the office leaving the two of them there. Nito just shook his head "As energetic as ever.... Just like her."

Aeon just smiled wistfully "He is the living image of her after all." A knight in golden armor entered the office "My apologies, your majesty, Lord Aeon. An envoy from Liyue has just arrived. He wishes to speak with you urgently."

The two looked at each other seriously before nodding. Nito gave the command "Bring her here." The knight nodded leaving the office room.

Minutes later