Militar upgrade

Valyrie Palace

They were all seated at a circular table in one of the meeting rooms of the Lux Archon's palace as well as the representatives of the four races of Luminaris, also the two leaders of Sumeru and Inazuma, Nahida and the Shogun. The blond looked at everyone "As you know, all of you, four nations of Teyvat wish to forge an alliance in order that we may act in the event that Seznhaya and the Tsaritsa launch a declaration of war against the other nations."

Everyone nodded as Enciodis looked serious "But there is also one thing that worries us, the Fatui could go after our Archon. I am sure some of you are aware of what she is doing. Collecting the Gnosis from the other Archons."

No one dared to say anything as Al Hathaim broke the silence "We know, they did the same thing to our Archon I am sure the Shogun went through something similar."

Kujou just sighed "Yae Miko gave the Electro Gnosis to the Fatui in order to save the Traveler. Which shows that they are willing to take drastic measures to get all the Gnosis from the Archons."

Everyone nodded as Shiang looked serious "But also, I think you should know something." Nito understood what he meant as he nodded "I would like to introduce to you a new generation of Archons. Shogun also had the honor of training one of these new Gods."

The guards opened the doors as Ritsu accompanied by his entourage, Yuuki and Aeon, Kohaku and Hiiro entered the room.

Nito explained the situation leaving the representatives of Sumeru, Inazuma, Liyue and Monstadt in shock.

Ninnguang thought it would be "A new generation of Archons.... With no direct connection to Celestia." Kujou crossed her arms "Not even any records that mentions about it..."

Al Hathaim looked at everyone "We may be at a turning point in our history. Teyvat is entering an era where gods are born without Celestia's help."

Gorou looked "What about Celestia? Sooner or later they are sure to take action over this matter." Xiao looked cold "I don't trust those guys living up there. They haven't even acted or cared Teyvat. They are only interested in watching mortals."

Shogun looked serious "I vote for an alliance. Between Luminaris and Achlyss." Kujou looked serious "Are you sure Shogun-sama?"

The Raiden Shogun looked at everyone "Kusanali and I have seen the potential of these two nations. Their military strength surpasses more than the Fatui. They have threatened or cajoled us from the shadows but when they see that our new allies have technology even more advanced than those of Kaenri'ah.... Tsaritsa and the Fatui will think again before they wreak havoc on our nations."

The three groups of Liyue, Sumeru and Monstadt were in agreement. Each set conditions with Nito and Ritsu. At the same time the Lux and Shadow Archon set theirs, an agreement that all parties accepted naming it as....

Muryō Allince
(Free Alliance)

After talking it over in detail things and Nito made sure to also send a letter to Focalors and Murata about the Alliance and if they want Fontaine and Natlan to be a part of it as well. Kreist looked at Nito "We should show them. So they understand that we are willing to help them and we have the means." Hearing that Nito looked serious "Kreist..."

Enciodis looked serious "Nito, you know we need to be more united. Every day that passes the Fatui and the Abyss are expanding their influence in a cruel and wicked way."

Nito sighed and relented "I agree with that."

Days later.