Our Ensemble! Everlasting Dream!

Nito, Rukio, Ritsu, Leon, Jakar and Drak rode on Uruloki's back while behind the two dragons flew in formation followed by the resistance forces.

Nito could not help but look at the ships following them. They were of the same model but the lights were blue.

Everyone began to see plumes of smoke rising in the distance across the dead forest

Everyone began to see plumes of smoke rising in the distance across the dead forest. Ritsu looked down as he could remember how greenish this place was due to Delaney's memories.

Uruloki looked towards the Archon "It won't be long now but.... Lord Ritsu, you have yet to awaken your power." He denied seriously "That doesn't matter, there are people there being slaughtered by those strange wires. Our goal is to stop them at all costs."

Rukio looked seriously at the group "I'm sure Astler is behind this." At that moment the entire army ascended up a mountain to see the city leaving all the resistance horrified.

The rooftops were covered in blood as some soldiers shot at the wires with no effect being devoured one by one.

At that moment all the ships and dragons swooped down as the ships began firing at the monsters and the dark slime soldiers.

PEW PEW PEW PEW!

Ritsu summoned his scythe and jumped off Uruloki's back hitting a horde of those monsters destroying them with a wave of dark element.

Ritsu looked at the woman who was carrying her daughter "Run, get out of the city." She nodded as more soldiers seemed to try to stop the wires.

One of those rushed towards the soldier.

PAWOSH!

Everyone watched the head fall as Ritsu landed in front of them with the scythe bathed in a striated violet liquid. "..."

More head assumed attention to Ritsu only to be pierced by huge spears made of golden energy before exploding shattering them to pieces.

KABOM!

Nito landed next to the Knights boy "That was stupid of you Ritsu." He twirled his spear as he watched wires regenerate. Nito looked annoyed "This aura they give off.... The ambitions of the Vision bearers.... It's like that time in the Vision Capture Decree, but this is much worse..."

Uruloki, Egan and Doryus spat out flares making them burn as they landed in the burning city.

Doryus turned to look at the two Archons "Lord Nito, Lord Ritsu. You must stop Astler, we will take care of containing them, Go to the palace and stop him."

They both looked doubtful but a pillar of light crashed behind them.

PAWOOSSSVHH!