Godess of Wisdom

They all entered the infirmary as they noticed two beds where they saw Ryoto asleep except for Rei who was shirtless with his shoulder wrapped with bandages.

Ritsu approached "Are you okay?" his brother nodded "Don't worry, Ritsu. It's not that serious." Nito smiled before walking over to his son with Nicredo at his side. Nito bowed as he carefully moved his bangs "My little boy."

"..." The boy began to open his eyes somewhat exhausted and confused "Daddy?" hearing that Nito smiled "Yes, sweetie. how do you feel?"

"I feel like I've released.... All my strength..." Ryoto spoke exhausted as Nito smiled giving him a kiss on his forehead "Rest, we'll talk later when you're better."

"Hai..." The younger finally closed his eyes as he quickly gave in to sleep, Nito broke away standing up as he looked at the group "If my son really is an Archon without Gnosis. Then..." Ritsu spoke seriously "We are in front of a turning point in history, he is the first Natural Archon.... Without Gnosis."

Nito was unsure "And that in time could not only draw everyone's attention. But it could attract the Heavenly Principal. Or worse... I'm afraid the Zarina will get her hands on him. We're talking about a Natural Archon here."

Ritsu scratched his head "It's hard to tell. Are you sure there aren't other Archons like that? What about Tabibito? He's able to use the elements without a Vision."Nito denied "He is a traveler from other worlds. So he is not subject to the laws and physics of Teyvat."

Yuuki then remembered something "Come to think of it.... In Monstadt. That time at the festival something like that happened too. He summoned those mysterious chains." Nito crossed his arms "But Kreist's medical examination said there was nothing and no signs of elemental energy."

Mageus looked curious "Majesty. could it be that it was dormant that time? That is, it activated in Monstadt in a single fragment of time and went back to sleep. Like a lethargy. Maybe that happened in Monstadt. But now that elemental energy is coursing through his body it indicates his full awakening."

Nito thinked before nodding "It's a possibility." Ritsu looked "Should we train him then?" Jakar looked serious "Maybe by training him he can control his power better. Ryoto has the power of a god. But that comes with a huge responsibility."

The blond didn't want to do it, he was a kid but in part Jakar is right. He has his power as Lux Archon indicating that he could even come on par with Nito as successor or end up being a mass destruction being.

Ryoto who woke up unnoticed looked at the arguing group before looking up at the ceiling.

"But..." Nito's voice was full of doubt. He was happy that Ryoto had his power as an Archon but.... He feared that it would attract unwanted people or even worse. The Fatui and the Heavenly Principales.

Ryoto: "I will." They all looked at the youngest who was already awake "Papa has been sacrificing everything for so long to make sure Luminaris is a safe and welcoming place. That's why..." He looked at Nito seriously "Let me train.... I want to become someone capable of protecting myself and helping you.... Dad."

Hearing that Nito looked up to the ceiling somewhat doubtfully "..." After a few minutes of silence he then looked at the boy still on the bed "Are you sure?"

Ryoyo nodded while Nito sighed ".... Alright."

Hajime hugged him happily "Good thing you're okay." Ryoto smiled as the three Ra*bits members hugged Ryoto before break away.

Mitsuru smiled energetically "Now to eat lots of PAN PAN. So you can fwooom and DASH DASH~*" The blond then remembered something. "Dad, there's something I want to talk to you about."