CHAPTER 43

ANNA

ANNA

"Give my wife whatever she wants." He said pinning the poor lady with his heated gaze.

"Yes sir." She smiled. " if you'll excuse me." She added, before excusing herself for a brief moment.

We had finally made it to the shopping outlet and Michael walked us both to the baby store, " Oh Baby." He happily introduced. When we walked in, the wonderful lady who I didn't get the chance to see her name tag welcomed us and gave us a seat at the desk station, they call 'registry'. She explained a few perks to us concerning creating a registry where basically you have a list of the things you want and your friends and family can shop from it. It's of no use to do it. I know my friends and family, they buy everything they eyes can see and a mere list won't stop them. But I did it any way because of the full blown smile on Michaels face and the excitement in his eyes although he's trying so hard to hide from the lady sitting before us. It's there.

After, about five minutes ticked away another woman approached us.

"Hi, I'm Anica." She said so cheerfully. "Congratulations on your baby and I'll be your consultant for today."

I returned her smile and we exchanged a few pleasantries before walking off to the floor where the fun began.

" I need to know if you have a wheelchair for backup just in case my wife needs to take a break." Michael pipes up.

" yes, sir. We do. I'll have someone bring one over. The well being of our customers is our priority." She quickly added and continued her walk with us around the store.

__________

" quality and durability. I want my wife to have not just the best, but a light weight stroller she is comfortable with..."

Here we go again. Michaels being going back and forth with the nice man in the gears department and honestly it's making me feel bad. The man patiently listens and was finally able to win Michaels approval but I don't think my husband was impressed.

Anica came back and continued our walk.

" and for the fun part, we have clothing, feeding and bath essentials on this part of the floor..." she trailed and my ears perked up as she impeccably explained and walked us through it department.

"Michael!" I whisper yelled, pinching his forearm and he pretend winces, bending over to listen to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Be nice..." I muttered looking over his face. "and I don't want to get any clothes for the baby today. he or she has enough clothes already. curtsy of your mother, Aaliyah and your sister." I say, looking up at him.

"mhmm..." he eyes me quietly a knowing look in his eyes. "Anything for you, my love."
He mutters with a mischievous smile and I just nodded.

Great.