Ps. Love Anna

Little Anna, you are resilient, strong

Little Anna,
you are resilient, strong. When mama left, you grew up. there was no other medium...no chances. it was a choice. you took care of yourself. Of course daddy dearest helped where he could, I know how much he means to you. Granny was around for a while. she got sick and you had to let go of mother's dream of you becoming an archaic lover like her. you did...you still held on to that love. but you had to do everything in your power to save granny.

The end of the tunnel still remained dark. Mama is still the same so you learned to cope with it, though at some point she tried to work things out. You're best friends with the most loving hearted girls and with Mason too, but Marco is still Marco.

The bottom line is...you lost a lot. But that didn't stop you from fighting for what you wanted. Just like granny always said .

We have a sister, she's a year younger than us. The fuzzy picture of our family has been cleared. that time mama went away for a year...it all dies down to a perfect little sister who doesn't want to believe she deserves a family. She's decided to go in hiding but that's just something she does when she's scared and doesn't know how to deal with the emotions she's feeling.

But, I'll find her.

i thought to write this down. but i didn't get the chance to. all ive been hearing in the silence of serenity are cries for help...warm liquids staining my cheeks and i wish i could just open my eyes and caress the hurting soul of the man begging for me to stay.

i may not be here... i am,not here...anymore to witness the smiles and laughter of the people i hold so dear to my soul. but... I just want you to know, you did good. the dark days will pass and everyone will remember with tears of Joy of what had befallen them. Aaliyah...her name is Aaliyah Mirai Johansson. the most beautiful soul, and i'm glad i got to experience her light. sometimes she's grumpy but i know she's all sunshine and rainbows when she wants to be.

I once had a dream.

To love and to be loved...you know.

A man, with the most beautiful raven orbs...the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. A man i love. A man i know and hold dearly so close to my heart and soul once said, dreams don't come true. he wanted a dream. He yearned and hoped his dream would come true. And i wanted this dream too...to be apart of it.

but in the deepest wake and sorrow its all been crushed. kindness swept in and i earned myself a payback not worth reminding myself of.

"its you and i, Little dove...in this treacherous world." he always said.

"its you...its always you."

you may not understand it now, or you may never understand it, never.

Anna, or maybe I should just say, Dear younger me.

Dreams are like waves we chose to ride until it reaches the shore and it unfolds. spilling over.

A family of my own. A man who loves me with everything within him. and now, he stares at our daughter with so much love, its magical...beautiful...and everything we ever wanted. i wanted us to have that dream...a happy ever after. that might not be true. but i hoped for us to chase after it till the end of our days living, loving, fighting and building our own dream-life together.

You might not believe all that had happened nor all that we've been through. It's been a tough ride but life won't quit so you have to ...keep the fight.

This might not be the best way to start telling you about what happens to us but trust me when I say you pulled through...or tried to.

Anna, keep on hoping. keep dreaming.

when the waves overpower you and it feels like you're drowning and the days are dark, and everything is crumbling. keep on hoping.

You won't believe it but we are married to a billionaire who never gave us breathing space. and it hurts me...it hurts me that he's hurting now because of me. You gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl, with kind, loving eyes that steals your heart immediately--on the bathroom floor of some-just be careful of the people you try to be kind to. Kindness is a good trait and goes a long way, but sometimes it can cost you.

Little bean, as daddy would call you. If I could warn you and tell you this I would. Stay away from the kid in the back of the class who seemed so down and in desperate need of a friend. It's good if you want to help him, but be sure to be clear about your intentions because things changed and he hurt you.

I don't have much time and i know, its all jumbled up and won't make sense. but, Anna...I love you. You are amazing. Strong and beautiful. I am proud of the little girl we once were and i am proud of the woman we became. a mom, a wife , and a friend...its not been a soft padded path and you tried. you tried to fight, you tried to live. you tried to pull through.

Keep on hoping...keep on fighting...don't let anything stop you from being who you want to be and before I go--although you might never get to read this. The path might have turned into dust and what if ... Maybe everything that happened. every broken place you'll be, was all a godsend. So hold on tight, because you are the star in the dark night of a man who desperately needed saving. so...shine, shine bright and keep fighting because Dreams do come true.

ps. love ,Anna.

 love ,Anna