An Update.

Hi everyone :)

I know it's been a while. Hope everything is going well! First of all, I feel obliged to thank you all for the love this book has gotten over the years. I wrote this back in 2019, and while i lowkey hate it more than anything, you guys have given it a chance, and shown it more love than it deserves. 

However, I feel the need to add a late disclaimer in regards to something very important. This will not affect the book or story at all, who care about it. <3

To anybody who is active on Twitter or Instagram, you may possibly know about the allegations (well, they're not allegations since he admitted to it, but for lack of a better word) against Robert Manion that related to him sexually assaulting/harassing a member of the Black Friday crew. 

In case you do not know anything about it, I will supply the screenshots from last September (September 2021). Yes- this happened a long time ago, and I don't know why it has taken me so long to address this.

 Yes- this happened a long time ago, and I don't know why it has taken me so long to address this

I take this very seriously, and so has a large majority of the fandom

I take this very seriously, and so has a large majority of the fandom. What he did and admitted to back then was far from okay, and has left his fan base quite empty since then. Additionally, he has also been accused (and there is some proof of it), of being transphobic, and speaking over the top of some queer communities that he is not apart of, amongst other things. All in all, people are not happy with him.

So in regards to this book, I thought about deleting it, but realised that is something I did not want to do. As much as I am no longer happy with this book, writing to me is still an art form, and I would prefer to keep this public. I just need to preface the fact that the subject matter in this book (him) is someone I no longer support, but I still thank you for showing this love, and I finally, will not shame you for enjoying or reading this book. I will take it as a compliment to me :D

I am sincerely sorry if it is through this update that you learnt about his behaviour. But it is something I have been wanting to talk about for a while. I completely understand wanting to burn this book to the depths of hell- I mean, I would too.

I'm wishing everybody the best, and I apologise for taking so long to address it, especially due to the nature of this book. Lots of love !!!

-- Bella <3