|| 27 ||

Today is the 10 hour livestream for AVPM10.

"Ready to go?" Robert calls from the other room.

"Give me a minute!" I say pulling a sweater over my head. Robert just came home from the gym, so he's sweaty and bothered. I fix my hair and walk out. Robert gets up and we drive over.

~If you haven't watched the livestream... I would suggest you go watch it but it's like 10 hours long, so I guess whenever you have that time to spend? Watch it? I mean it's 10 hours, so it's forgivable if you haven't watched in the first place. But I'm just not gonna describe much, it happened~

We sing songs, play games, FaceTime people, it's fun. We have an awesome time, and become delusional, laughing at stupid things. Towards the end of the livestream it's just Jon, Robert, Nick, Corey, Jeff and I. We sing songs such as show stopping number and inevitable, just to remember the show, and give the people what they want. It felt good to sing the songs again, it was a good way to remember it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Almost passed out, I flop on the couch when we get home. It would totally ruin my sleep schedule if I sleep now, so instead, I wake myself up with a coffee.

"What are the plans now?" I ask yawning.

Robert clears his throat. "Oh, um, I'm gonna go hang out with Mariah,"

"But we just saw her earlier,"

"Yeah, I know. It's just, we have this thing planned, and yeah I don't know. We were just gonna chill,"

"You've been hanging out with her a lot lately," I say looking away. He blushes.

"I don't know what you're implying. But if there's any doubt in your mind, please clear it,"

I don't respond. "You can come if you want," He mutters.

"No, it's ok. I don't want to ruin anything," I spit.

"Hey, we can talk about it. It's nothing any more than just a hang out," He turns to me reaching for my arm, but I dodge it. I don't know why, but it's probably because I'm tired, bothered and slightly irritated.

"Forget it," I say. Somewhere in my mind I hope he feels sorry for me, and tells me that he won't go hang out with Mariah, but instead he sighs, and leaves the house, shutting the door slowly. I blink away random tears and walk to my room. I sit on my bed looking around aimlessly. I glance at my book that's sitting on my bedside table. I smile. One more week I think. One more week until it's goes on sale.

I post something on my story, announcing that there's one week until they're allowed to purchase it. I get so many positive and excited responses, which only makes me more excited.

There's a knock at the door. Which confuses me because I didn't invite anymore over. I open the door to see Alex standing there with a suitcase.

"Alex! What the hell are you doing here?" I yell wrapping my arms around him.

"I came to surprise you! I'm staying for the week, until your book is published! And just because I want to," he grins.

"Thank you! That's awesome! Except I doubt there's anywhere for you to sleep," I say guiltily.

"Oh. I thought you had a spare room,"

"I sorta kinda let Robert move in ages ago, so that's his room now,"

"That's chill, I guess I'll just sleep on the floor or something," he laughs. I stress. He can't sleep on the floor! He needs a room! He's a visitor! My brother!