|| 6 ||

2 Weeks Later

Robert's POV

"Robert? Baby?" Y/N croaked from the other room.

"Hey, beautiful, how are you feeling?" I reply sitting at the end of her bed.

"Not that good. I don't think I can go to rehearsals. I definitely don't want to get anyone else sick," she says, sounding miserable.

"Ok. That's ok. I'll go make you some tea, and then I have to head off," I tell her kissing her warm forehead. I walk out and prepare the tea for Y/N. Y/N has been sick for a few days now, it must be a bug or something. I hand her the tea and ask if I can take a photo of her. She nods, sits up and smiles weakly.

"Thank you gorgeous," I say. "I'll see you in 3 hours, no longer,"

"Ok,"

I head out into my car. Before I drive off I post the photo I took of Y/N with the caption:

"Y/N has been feeling sick but still manages to look perfect. How did I get so lucky? {Insert Instagram @}

I drive to rehearsals and I'm met with Mariah at the door.

"Hey Rob!"

"Hi Mariah," I say giving her a quick hug.

"How are you?" She asks me.

"I'm ok. Y/N's sick, which isn't too good," I say frowning.

"Oh yeah, I saw your post," she says looking at me. "Perfect huh?"

"Um, yes? Sorry, can I get through," I say trying to squeeze past her.

"I have other plans, follow me," she says. Reluctantly, I follow her.

"Where are we going Mariah," I ask, a bit scared. She walks into an empty room and closes it. She pushes me towards the closed door, hitting my back. "Ouch, what was that for-" before I can finish, she kisses me. Straight up kisses me. I'm not going to lie, it wasn't a bad kiss. But a kiss nonetheless. I attempt to push her off, but she's too forceful. She gets off me and I walk away from her, attempting to open the door.

"What the fuck was that, Mariah. I have a girlfriend, and I don't like you," I say, outraged.

"You'll change your mind," she says flicking her hair and walking out. I take a moment to process what just happened. Hopefully nobody saw that. Should I tell someone? What would they say?

Lauren's POV

I got to rehearsals late like usual, but really had to go to the bathroom. I apologise and run the opposite way, dropping my bag. As I run down the hallway I spot Mariah and Robert in another room. I assume they're just going over lines maybe, rehearsing something separately, but as I continue watching, they kiss.

I stumble for my phone to take a photo to send to Y/N. She deserves to know. I really hope there's another story to this, otherwise he might be dead meat. Y/N is scary when she's mad, you don't want to get on the wrong side of her. I continue to run to the bathroom. As I wash my hands, Mariah walks in, lipstick smudged with a sly smile on her face. I give her a death stare as I walk out of the bathroom.

The rest of rehearsals were really awkward. Robert pretended nothing had happened which made him seem even more sketchier. I felt the need to tell someone, besides Y/N but I knew that it was a bad idea.

Sorry it's a bit short. 

Written
5th Oct 2019
WC: 581