|| 11 ||

"Rehearsals have been hectic mom, like seriously. I didn't realise they were gonna be this difficult. I mean sure, even stage management was crazy when I was a stage manager, but being an actor is something totally different. It's awesome though, a completely new experience." I explain.

"She's been doing great though. Picking up choreography, learning her lines. Plus, she's a really good singer," Robert pipes in.

"All thanks to you," I reply.

"Well that sounds like heaps of fun. Are you still friends with those girls? What were their names? One was like Laura? Or was it Jessica?"

"Lauren and Jaime, mom. Yeah, we're still friends, they're in the cast too," I say laughing.

"Oh that's good then," She replies. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. It's my dad. I get up from the couch and run to him, hugging him. He hugs me back, and rubs circles on my back. Being with my family again is the best feeling. Even though they've all been in America with me, we've been spread out everywhere. We were originally in Illinois, but then we all split up to do our own things. I went to California, John went to Utah, Alex went to New York. It was insane. But being reunited is like no other feeling.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend Robert," I say motioning to Rob. Rob gets up to shake my dad's hand.

"Boyfriend huh? Took you long enough," He says laughing.

"Thanks dad," I say rolling my eyes.

"Well kid, how's starkid going?" Dad turns to me.

"Wonderful, but really stressful. But it's all worth it," I tell him.

"That's awesome," More footsteps are heard coming down the stairs. Peyton spots me and runs to me giving me the biggest hug. "I missed you!" She squeals.

"I missed you too," I tell her.

"Am I dreaming?" She says all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Y/N. Pinch me,"

"What? Pey, help me out here, I'm confused,"

"That isn't who I think it is right," She says pointing at Rob. At that point I burst into laughter.

"Is that Robert fucking Manion?" She asks almost screaming.

"Language!" My mum scolds at her.

"Meet my boyfriend, Robert," I tell her after I've caught my breath.

"Boyfriend????" She says almost fainting.

"Please excuse her," I tell Robert. I can't help but to laugh at my sister, who's almost on the floor. I'm the only thing holding her up.

"I'm dreaming, right," she says after a while.

"Can you please calm down," My dad asks her.

"No! Robert Manion is standing in the same house as me," she shrieks.

"You haven't even introduced yourself to him yet," I tell her.

"I don't think I can,"

"Why not?"

"I don't know what English is anymore," She responds.

"You're so dramatic," I say laughing.

For the rest of the morning, my little sister refuses to become detached from Robert, so he decides to talk to her. Every time I look over there, I internally facepalm. She's being rather embarrassing. But I forgive her, at least it's making her happy.