|| 12 ||

"Thank you so much for coming with me this week," I say as I wheel all of my things into the house. The scent of the house couldn't be any more comforting.

"Of course. My pleasure," He says grinning.

"You're so cute," I tell him.

"I know. You've told me,"

"And I'll keep telling you because you are,"

"Come on, let's get ready for rehearsals,"

"But I'm tired! Can't we just be death eaters?" I say quoting the famous line from AVPM.

He laughs at the comment. "You can stay home if you'd like. Nobody's rushing you, but I'm going to go," he says walking to his room.

"Ok, fine, I'll go,"

"I told you, you don't have to,"

"Ok, maybe I won't," I say.

"That's on you!" He replies. I can hear the smile in his voice. He knows he's annoying me.

"Agh, you know what, I'm going,"

"O-"

"Shush! I said I'm going,"

"You're cute when you're mad," he says grinning. He walks out in different clothing.

"I'm not scary?" I ask him moving closer to him.

"You can be, believe me," He replies stepping back. I giggle and walk to my room to get into some fresh clothes. I pull on tank top and shorts and tie my hair up.

"Come on, let's go," I say grabbing my phone and the keys.

When we get to rehearsals I'm bombarded with hugs. Lauren is the first to run over to me, and then the rest of the cast and crew.

"We got you something," Jon says motioning to Lauren. She pulls out a bouquet of flowers and a card and I almost start crying.

"You guys! You didn't have to do this," I say pouting.

"But we love you, Y/N. We all felt bad. But you're a trooper," Joey says patting me on the back.

I leave it aside to take home later and then we begin practice. "Today we're gonna be filming some of the choreography, just so we can have it as some behind the scenes, so make sure to put 100% effort," Nick says and then pauses. "Not that you don't already do that, but cameras are rolling," he says and we all laugh.

We start with the opening number. I stumble on some of the dance moves, but I remembered it all. Hopefully it's good enough for the video. We then sit together and work on some of the songs, just singing them, trying to tweak a few things so that it sounds good.

We get home and I throw my belongings on the floor. I put the flowers and the card on the kitchen bench. I transfer the flowers into a vase and then pick up the card. It has everyone's names on the front. I rip open the envelope and open the card.

"To Y/N

We know you've been going through a really tough time. We just wanted to show you our love and support for you. We really enjoy having you as a member of the Starkid Team. We love having you around!

So, we've organised a trip for us to go to Orlando Florida a few days before opening night! Hopefully you can make it, we'd love for you to be there

From the TGWDLM Cast"

"Aw, this is so cute," I say softly. Robert comes up behind my and brushes his hand on my arm. "Were you in on this?" I ask him. He nods in the response. "I can't wait," I say.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I enter the airport to see Lauren and Joey there already. I run up to them and give them a hug.

"This is going to be so fun," I say beaming.

"Yeah, I could really use the break," Joey says chuckling.

Once everyone gets here, we go through security and we sit at our gate. We're half an hour early, but hey, better early than late right? We sit across two rows of chairs so that we can all sit together and see each other. I sit facing Jeff, Mariah, Jon and Corey who are opposite me. I'm sitting next to Robert and Lauren, with Jaime and Joey on the same row as me.

   Jeff     Mariah        Jon         Corey
———————————————————
Joey    Robert    Me    Lauren    Jaime

I sit excitedly with my arms resting on the chair. I take a photo with all of us in it, to put on my story. I tag them all and then post it. We talk for a bit before boarding the plane. Thankfully our plane seats are all near each other, so we aren't separated from each other.

"Do you want me to sit with you," Robert says taking me hand.

"That's ok, you can sit with someone else if you want. I don't want to force you into anything," I say kissing his hand.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Of course, I don't own you," I say laughing softly.

"Take your seats, lovebirds," Jeff says smiling. I roll my eyes (still smiling) and sit next to Lauren, who's next to Jaime. Robert sits with Jon and Mariah. The flight is around 5 and a half hours. Way better than Australia. That was torture. Plus, I have more people to talk to. The hours fly by, until we're finally in Florida.

A/N Sorry lmao this is a random concept. Forgive me.

Written
10th October 2019
WC: 904