Bonus 2

finally finished turning this story into second person

finally finished turning this story into second person. here's denki's ending. there will be at least one more bonus chapter for the readers who don't wanna choose. i see you there 👀

thank you so much for your support!
love you all and hope you enjoy
xoxo

| ENDING 2: KAMINARI |

🎵 church by chase atlantic
***

IT HAD BEEN SIX YEARS SINCE YOU'D LEFT. once you'd been recruited to join the american hero association shortly after graduation, you'd never thought you'd come back.

but here you were, back in your hometown, alone on a friday night, nursing a glass of whiskey.

you weren't sure why you'd accepted the invitation and rsvped for your class reunion. it had been hard to keep in touch once you all had started your careers as pro heroes.

still, the first few months you'd made sure to talk with your friends on the weekends. but eventually it had turned into once a week calls then once a month, once every six months, and eventually nothing.

even katsuki. he'd given you a promise ring on the night of your graduation party.

but when he'd heard the news, he'd refused to move to the us with you. the two of you gave long distance a shot but considering your busy schedules, it didn't work out and eventually you both moved on.

you took a sip of your drink, hating the burn of liquor down your throat but loving the heat of it.

with a sigh, you left the bartender's tip on the counter and grabbed your bag to leave when you heard him.

"two shots." then he turned to you, his eyes a tad darker in the dim lights "you weren't gonna leave without saying hi, were you?"

you had to bite your lip to fight your smile "still hitting on every woman you see?"

he sat on the stool next to you and turned it so his body faced you and placed his feet outside of yours, caging your legs between his knees "only the pretty ones," he winked and passed you a shot "bottoms up,"

you shook your head at his antics and downed the drink. "you haven't changed a bit, kami."

his gold eyes met yours as he flexed an arm, showing off his well defined muscles "haven't i?"

your eyes draped over his strong arms, tight waist, and muscular legs and you almost wanted to eat your words. because he had changed. he was bigger, taller too. and he was hot.

but you didn't tell him that. instead you looked up at him through your lashes "no. same as before."

he leaned closer to your face and held out a hand "let me prove you wrong. mina's given me dance lessons. i'm sure you'll agree at least my dancing skills have gotten better. among other things."