'3.0 - SOUND LIKE AN ANGEL.

| CHAPTER THREE |

| CHAPTER THREE |

🎵 why'd you only call me when you're high by arctic monkeys
🎵 throne by bring me the horizon
***

CURIOUS TO FIND THE MUSIC ROOM BAKUGOU HAD MENTIONED, you stayed after class. mr. aizawa was a bit surprised you needed the room since it had nothing to do with your quirk but still was nice enough -or possibly too tired to argue - to give you the directions.

as soon as you opened the door, you were taken aback by the size of the place. you could spot almost every instrument you could think of. pretty decent for a hero school!

you lingered behind the black grand piano in the middle of the room, debating whether you should take a seat or not, until you caught a glimpse of black curve of an electric guitar, leaned against the wall on the other side of the room.

you walked over and picked it up, running your fingers over the strings slowly, letting them dip into the soft pad of your fingertips experimentally to feel the cool roughness of them. finally holding the instrument correctly, you strummed a chord. but one chord turned into two and two turned into a full on song until soon you were singing:

the mirror's image
tells me it's home time
but i'm not finished
cause you're not by my side

***

meanwhile, a few minutes before you had found the room, the well known bakusquad was headed in the same direction. many didn't know, but after the school festival of their first year, bakugou, kirishima, kaminari, and sero had created a band and ashido always accompanied them, though she was more itno dancing. of course they had asked jirou and tokoyami to stay and join too, but the two only brushed the group off and said they were too busy with hero work.

the band had bakugo on the drums, sero on the keyboard, kirishima on the bass, and kaminari on the guitar. and while they all sang a bit, they did not have a strong vocalist yet. that didn't stop them from growing on soundcloud and spotify though.

as the group was goofing around and nearing the room, kirishima was the first to hear a muffled sound of someone singing from behind the door.

"hey guys, can you hear that?"

"what do you want now, shitty hair?" bakugou snapped back while pushing kaminari away from him.

kirishima brought a finger to his lips to quiet the bunch. "shhh."

they all went silent and listened. kirishima cracked the door open a bit, slowly and careful not to disturb the mysterious singer. and there you were, on the other side of the room, singing and playing the guitar with your eyes shut and voice full of emotions.