Tea Break

Suisei pov: I went to have tea with Azki, leaving Mikochi behind so she wouldn't fuck everything up. I looked around looking for Azki but didn't see her anywhere. "Huh, I was sure she told me she was going to meet me here." I said, sighing a bit before feeling someone tug on my shirt. "Hey Sui-chan," the girl cutly said. I looked down and saw my old colleague. I barely recognized her. She had changed her appearance that much.

"Oh Azki-chan, I didn't see you there!" I laughed while sitting down across from her. She told me how much she missed me. Honestly, I have missed her too. It has been so long since we've seen each other that I've forgotten her beautiful face. No wonder Sora-chan fell for her. She was definitely a keeper.

I decided to be straightforward and tell her why I wanted to come here immediately instead of moving around it. "I want to bring Gen 0 back. Are you willing to join again?" I asked Azki pondered my question for a while, worrying me.

"Sure, why not, as long as it doesn't disrupt Sora and my lives together." I knew she was willing to help an old friend, and I knew I was going to protect their relationship. I wouldn't let either of them die because if I did, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself due to ruining their love. I wasn't heartless like Mikochi. I respected their relationship heavily and I didn't want to get in the way of it.

I didn't know what Sora was going to say but since Azki was on board she was bound to say yes, so all we needed was Roboco and Gen 0 to be back in action. I was sort of excited about this. Despite going our separate ways, knowing that we could rely on each other made me oddly happy. Everyone besides Mikochi gets on my nerves and I am good friends with Azki, so this could work out.

Don't worry Azki, everyone will be safe, I promise! " I told her she looked a little unsure but nodded, trusting me completely that this wasn't the worst idea I'd ever come up with, and besides, we could all use a little reunion to spice up our lives. It's been so long and most of us are rusty due to not fighting for ages. We could use a tiny warmup. All I want to do is get stronger so I don't fail council again. Even though I am sure I didn't fail and Mumei was still alive, my weakness still disgusts me.

Maybe next time the attacker will be after Sana. If I don't get stronger, she will die and it would be my fault for being a worthless burden to the gods. I used to be feared by all and was known as a god slayer. I refuse to let my name get tarnished any more than it already has.

"Sui-chan, you seem to be more fired up than usual," Azki said, calling over a waitress to order us some tea. I nodded to that statement, "I have something I need to do." I said before ordering my tea. We chatted about until the waitress came back with our tea. Then we shifted our conversation away from Gen 0 memories,

"So how's A-chan?" I asked Azki, who just looked at me before speaking, "she now has a girlfriend named Nodoka." I said I was shocked after all her words about how she was never going to fall in love, she finally did. "That Nodoka girl must be beautiful for A-chan to fall in love," I said, getting a laugh from Azki.

"Sora gave A-chan time off to spend time with her" Azki told me I nodded, thinking that time off must be nice for A-chan. I asked if she was engaged yet, but Azki shook her head, telling me that Nodoka wants to propose but is too nervous. Then I had an idea. "Why don't we invite them both to our reunion?" I asked the lightbulb that lit in Azki's head. She told me that I had a great idea and that she'd put it into action as soon as she got back home. That was because we were able to get a reunion together that wasn't set in stone. Nothing about this was because it was so last minute

"If we can't find Roboco, we'll have to call this off," I said, but Azki didn't seem worried about telling me about her promise with Sora. She told me she would wake up and come to our aid or do whatever we needed. She wasn't completely off the grid since they have a tracker and a start up button. If needed, we had full access to her data base and her controls. We could bring her back if we wanted. However, there was a problem. The boot up button only works within a certain range, so we would have to go to the general area where she was and hope it works still

"Of course, if we went out on that expedition, Sora wouldn't be coming." Azki said being overprotective of her fiance I told her not to worry about her safety because she'd be fine, but Azki didn't want to risk it. I understand she loves Sora, but it was enough to jeopardize everything we had planned. I didn't get that part since I haven't found love yet and my bond with Anemachi doesn't count since she is my sister and I'm supposed to love her unconditionally.

"Sui-chan, have you and Mikochi become a thing yet?" Azki asked me "What the hell?" I spit out my tea in shock. I was appalled that she would say that she genuinely thought Mikochi and I were a couple, not in a million years.

Azki rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone, telling me she was calling Sora. We were about to see if she wanted to have a reunion.