A Big Talk

Ina pov: I didn't know why, but for some reason today I just wanted to give Sana a hug and tell her how much I loved her. Maybe it was because of all the love in the air, but I just wanted to say it while I still had the chance to

"Sana, I really love," I said, and the girl smirked and giggled softly.

"No problem, Ina. I love you too." Sana swooned her accent, giving my ears pleasure.

"So Sana, I want to ask you something..." I said, unsure of what she was going to say.

"When I am officially free of the burden of the past, can you show me around the universe?" I inquired, and Sana shook her head.

"I'm sorry Ina, but you won't live long enough for an entire universe tour. I can take you around the milky way though." Sana giggled.

"That's enough! Just the time spent with you is enough!" I yelled

Sana ran up to me, tackling me into a hug. Our lips touched as she pulled me into a deep lust-filled kiss in front of everyone. The look on their faces was hilarious to me.
We pulled away, looking at each other longingly.

"Ina, I promise you I will show you everything in the damn universe if that's what you want," Sana said.

"I promise I won't die until we finish the tour." I said, getting a laugh from Sana, the laugh that I fell in love with so long ago.

"You two are going to be left behind," Gura said, waiting for me and Sana.

Sana stepped forward, forcing me to look at her back. My eyes widened as I realized Sana was always moving forward, never looking back. Until now, she gazed at me lovingly.

"Ina, come on, I want to continue my journey with you." She said those words hit me differently.

"Sana, please one day marry me. I want to be with you forever!" I blurted out.

Sana smiled gently. "Of course love, I'll propose with the rings of Jupiter and then I will smash Ura-" I cut her off before she could finish blushing profusely, knowing what she was going to say.

"Sana, leave that talk to the bedroom," I said, embarrassed that she was saying all this in front of Gura.

"Ina, should I leave the two of you alone for a bit?" Gura asked.

I shook my head. I love Sana, but I didn't want to slow everyone down with my selfish desires. I wanted my love for Sana to be witnessed by everyone. I wanted Sana to be happy.

"Sana, let's go!" I said, happily grabbing her hand and running to the others.

"What took you three so long?" Calli asked.

I was about to say, but Gura chimedin. I'm saying nothing happened, just a friendly talk about two girls and their talks of the future.

At the same time, she was far off. I was grateful that she was covering for me. I didn't want people to know my true feelings, at least not yet.

I didn't want Sana to feel alone. She wasn't alone anymore since I was here by her side. Only Mumei and Gura knew that I used to have a crush on the beautiful night sky as a kid because space was the only thing that made me feel safe and content with life.

Flashback...

"Ina, guess what you'll be doing for me today." Mumei cheered

I looked at the owl girl, grateful that she saved me. However, I had no reason to stick with her. I wanted to remain in the shadows since I could just get captured again.

"I'm sorry, but I must decline," I explained.
Mumei gazed at me and laughed, "But I have a gift for you." Mumei said.

A woman entered the room. I was instantly hit with a feeling of warmth and happiness, like I just wanted to hug this girl right here and now.

"Is this the girl you told me about, Meimei?" The girl asked her Australian accent soothed me

"Yes, the girl that would confess to you every night." Mumei giggled.

"I'm Tsukimo Sana." I appreciate your confessions every night. Please give me more of your love! " Sana said, hugging me.

End of flashback...

I couldn't believe the girl I loved was with me and shared my feelings. I always thought I was just talking to a big empty void, but I wasn't. Sana had emotions and I loved that about her. I loved everything about her.

"Calli, Kiara, is it possible to be immortal like the gods and you?" I asked.

"Why do you want to live forever?" I gazed at Sana, immediately giving her the idea.

"I'll look into it." Kiara said Calli didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.
Reine pulled Calli to the side and began explaining to her why I may want to live forever. Calli bowed down to me, apologizing for her stupidity.

Not because they were going to try to find a way for me to become immortal, not because I was surrounded by my friends, it was because Sana was with me now.

There was a shooting star in the deep abyss of the night sky. Sana stopped in her tracks, looking back at me.

"Ina, I promise to love you forever. I will take you to the stars above even if I lose my job over it. I really care about you since you were-"

Sana stopped talking and I continued her sentence, "since you were the first person to say they loved me," I said, as tears began to pour down my face.

I ran up to her, connecting our lips again, just this once. I wanted to stay like this for a little bit longer.

*A/N: I will not change what I have planned for this story due to Sana's graduation. Just as Sana said in this chapter, she will bring Ina to space at some point. That is a promise she will keep forever. This isn't goodbye, space is eternal.

I will release another chapter at 2:00 as usual.

Sananara Astrogirl...