Chaotic Leader

Kiara pov: I ran to Mumei as soon as she hit the ground, immediately checking to see if she had a pulse. It was faint but she did, but I could immediately tell that she was in a comatose state.

Gura put Ame down next to Calli and began to clutch her stomach in pain. "Ame couldn't rewind me fully. She used her power too much." Gura groaned. Ina supported her with a tentacle so she wouldn't fall.

"Don't worry, Gura, she'll be fine." Ina said, reassuring her.

I walked up to Irys and looked at her. She was unconscious and seemed to be healing slower than usual.

"What do you think we should tell Bae about this?" I asked, picking up Irys and gently placing her with the others.

"I don't think we should." Gura said. Ina looked at her in shock.

"Gura, that's her fiancé, though she deserves to know the state Irys is in!" Ina argued.

"I agree with both of you. However, I do side with Ina more. Bae does deserve to know about Irys." I sighed, trying to quell my massive headache.

"And let her get mad and kill Mumei." I'm sorry, but I'd rather die. " Gura said.

"We probably should tell Fauna and Kronii about Mu-." I didn't even finish what I was saying before the two of them dashed into the room, immediately going to Mumei.
Kronii tried to rewind Mumei but it wasn't working, so Fauna tried to give her some life via her plants, but yet again it didn't work.

"You should probably tend to Calli, Ame, and Irys," I said. They glared at me, growling viciously.

"Who the hell cares about them?" Kronii asked before processing that Ame was hurt,

"Oh you're right, I probably should help them." Kronii sighed.

"You're too soft, Kronii. That's why Mumei will divorce you." Fauna said, clearly trying to agitate Kronii.

"I'll kill you in a minute." Kronii growled while trying to rewind Ame, but it didn't seem to be working.

"I guess Omegaα is aware of the council's abilities, so it's safe to say they made countermeasures." I said Kronii did not look happy.

"Well, I guess since Mumei is in a coma, that means Kronii and I are out.." Fauna sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" Ina asked.

"Well, since Mumei isn't leading us, there is no point of us in council," Fauna explained.

"But what about Bae? She's more than qualified!" I shouted at them.

"Yeah, but I'm not engaged to Bae, so we don't need to listen to her." Fauna said, reaching out for Kronii's hand.

"What the hell happened?" Calli asked as she sat up. She scared Kronii, who screamed before hitting Calli in the head as hard as she could.

"Wait, what the fuck!?"Calli yelled. Kronii immediately apologized for hitting Calli.

"You scare too easily, Kronii." Fauna giggled as she gently squeezed the blue-haired girl's hand.

"Gura" I thought about it and you are right, let's not tell Bae about this." I sighed.

"Not tell me about what?" Bae said. Ina immediately hid Irys's body with her tentacles.

Irys definitely isn't in a coma or dead... Gura said in a panic. We all glared at her in annoyance.

"You weren't supposed to say that, you moron!" I screamed. Bae looked confused, not understanding why Gura said that.

"Ina, you can just move now since Gura talked..." I sighed as Ina moved her tentacles, revealing Irys.

"Oh, Irys has been through worse, so don't worry about that." Bae said calmly, "More importantly, how's Mumei?" Bae asked us four.

"She seems to be in a coma now, so if you try to kill her, I'll be mad!" I said Bae just looked at me somberly.

"Actually I thought about it." Mumei was the real leader of the council. I never had authority ever..." Bae sighed, sitting down
next to the owl.

"That explains her leading ability and her ability to influence people, and here I am just getting in the way." Bae said, grabbing Mumei's hand.

Calli walked up to her sister, slapping her in the face, leaving an enormous red mark.
"What the fuck are you talking about, Bae!" Calli yelled.

"Calli, you fought Omegaα. They said they had no use for us anymore. Mumei is all they needed." Bae told her.

"You know what, Bae, you are right. You are usless." Calli said, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt and punching her.

"Calli, what do I have to offer?" Bae asked. Calli didn't answer as she kicked Bae, stepping on her so she couldn't move.

"You offer nothing. I'm happy you realised this!" Calli growled, pulling Bae up by her hair and looking her dead in the eyes.
"Calli, stop being mean!" Ina said, but I stopped her from intervening.

"Ina, this is necessary for Bae." I told her she decided to listen and sit back and just watch what was going to unfold.

"Calli, leave me alone!" Bae screamed, punching her in the face.

"Is that all you've got, Bae?" Calli asked, punching her back and slamming her to the ground, "kind of pathetic for Chaos..." She growled.

"Calli, you will never understand since you were always the strong one. Mama Mori only noticed you!" Bae yelled, sounding jealous of Calli.

"That's weird. I've always admired you. What happened to the Bae I admired so much?" Calli asked, effortlessly blocking an incoming punch.

"W-what..." Bae stuttered in confusion

"I never thought I was better than you. Hell, Mumei didn't either. This is all in your head!" Calli screamed, throwing Bae at the wall.

"Then why are you doing this?" Bae cried.

"You need to realise you need to step up as a leader. If you don't, you will just be proving Omegaα right!" Calli said.

"Fauna Kronii, let's go to the council room. We are going to discuss what we will do next." Bae exclaimed, the two girls following suit.

The Council definitely was. In good hands with Bae taking the helm, however, her power was still limited since civilization was gone. I lied down next to Mumei, wondering how long it would take for her to come back and if she would be taken over again.

But all I knew for sure was that we were exhausted and I wanted to sleep.