Out With The Fishes

Amelia pov: I was happy to see Ina happy. I looked over at Gura, who had a huge grin on her face from what she was watching.

"Mumei will be happy when she hears about this. Let's not disturb them." Gura said standing there awaiting for their kiss to break

"Gura you need to tell me more about their relationship later" I whispered in her ear. She glared at me.

"Sorry, that's confidential." Gura said I really want to smack her.
Those two were meant for each other, but I still wanted to know the details. Gura had

"Does it have to do with what happened to you two?" I asked Gura. She nodded, saying Ina's side of the story isn't my concern.
I was lost in thought for so long that I didn't notice that Sana and Ina were standing behind us.

"Let's go, you two." Sana said, glaring at us. She was still our superior, so we shot up, running to Calli and Kiara.

"You see, Ina, that's how you whip people into shape." Sana laughed. Ina smiled, telling Sana she wanted to be whipped into shape too.

I'll make sure to whip you into shape tonight in bed. Sana said, gently lifting Ina's face.

"Sana, I love you so much," Ina whispered loud enough that we all heard her.

"Alright Flare, where to next?" Reine asked.
Flare pondered for a bit, deciding she wanted to go see a movie since it was now dark out and there weren't many activities to do at night.

"Okay Flare, but you'll be talking to the cashiers and stuff." Noel said. Flare nodded, mentally preparing herself for the endeavor.

"I wonder if there are any errors in the timeline." I said out loud getting Gura's attention.

I reached out to grab Gura's hand. She immediately pulled away as soon as they touched.

"Eww Watson, your palm is sweaty and gross!" Gura gagged.

"Gura, we are dating. I want to hold your hand!" I yelled at her

"We never made it official, stinky!" Gura sighed.

That was true, but we kissed and said we loved each other. What more is there to make it official? Is it because I haven't called her my girlfriend yet?

"Gura, are you being petty?" I asked if she never answered, and began to talk to Calli.
I pulled Kiara to the side, trying to talk to her. I wanted to know why my girlfriend was ignoring me all of a sudden.

"Has Calli ever ignored you, Kiara?" I asked Kiara. She immediately nodded.

"Every day for years, but you know the story, four months later, she regretted everything and fell madly in love with me," Kiara said.

I explained to her that my problem was different in that Gura wasn't ignoring me for months; she was just ignoring me now.

"Did I make things awkward?" I asked.
Kiara looked at me.

"What do you think Gura wants?" Kiara asked.

I then realised I had yet to make a vow. Calli and Ina made vows to their lovers, but I haven't done that yet. Gura expects me to take their example and declare something, but I didn't know what to say.

"Gura, I want to go to Atlantis with you!" I yelled, getting everyone's attention.

"Watson, no outsiders are allowed in Atlantis." Gura sternly told me, but I didn't care.

"Gura" I will see your home one way or another, even if I have to break time to do it, "I said

Gura looked at me, not getting why I would go that far just to see a tiny little underwater house that she had given up on.

"Gura, you have no family, so I want to make one with you when you are ready to be wed locked." I said

"Watson, are you proposing?" Gura said. I nodded, telling her in the distant future.
It's always about the future and the past with you. Why the hell don't you give up on your variants? Gura asked.

"Gura, it's because I can't let them die or Kronii will get mad!" I said
It's always about work, you damn it! Gura growled.

This was what it was about. Because I am too focused on work, I did decide to go with Gura and Ina on this trip. I wanted to be with Gura, but she must have noticed I was doing work for Kronii.

"You know what?" I screamed, taking out the novelty pocket watch given to me by Kronii. "I don't care if I get fired for this!" I yelled, slamming the device on the ground, shattering it.

Calli, Kiara, Gura, and Ina stared at me blankly, their mouths agape.

"Didn't Kiara need you to use that?" Ina asked. I looked at the ground, realizing what I had just done too late.

"I can still salvage this!" I yelled, trying to pick up the pieces.

Gura approached me, tossing another watch at me and laughing, "Here you go, smelly."

Gura had just given me the pocket watch. I felt the one on the ground, figuring out immediately it was fake.

"Guraaaaa!" I yelled, knowing she was the one that did this. Ina also had guilt on her face; she clearly was an accomplice.

"I hate you both." I sighed, rewinding the fake watch so I could throw it at Gura. I missed hitting Calli in the head.

"What the fuck is Ame?" Calli yelled.

"Again, Calli language!" Ollie shouted.

"That's it! You are fucking dead, Ollie!" Calli screamed, summoning Ricky.

"Calli, I see my blood on your scythe." Kiara giggled. Calli immediately unsummoned her weapon, telling Kiara she didn't see anything.

Ina and Sana walked ahead, hiding behind a tree, probably making out who cares Reine and Anya started trying to shut Ollie up so as not to rile Calli up more.

"Are they always like this?" Flare asked I nodded. We were all essentially children.

"Watson I promise you, one day I will take you to Alantis, but only if you take me through time, "Gura said.

I gave Gura the thumbs up and now our vow was made. I walked up to her, kissing her softly, solidifying our vow.