Waiting for the others

Kiara pov: Calli got a text from Ame telling her that they could meet up with us in about 20 minutes. It seems as if they got what they needed done. Calli smiled. She seemingly got close to those three servants. I wasn't going to judge though because she was happy and that's all I wanted. However, I wanted to get to know them too.

"Kiara I started to think about it and I want to marry you now we've been dating for long enough. She shouted, my eyes widened in shock,

"C-calli, what are you saying?" I asked in shock. She seemed to be throbbing from the mouth with crazed yet loving eyes,

"I want babies, Kiara!" She shouted, and my face grew red as she flustered me. I didn't know what to say to her being so direct.
I didn't know why she was acting like this.

Why was she revealing her feelings now? I didn't understand that she was always reserved. Now she was talking about wanting children with me I couldn't wrap my head around this

"Kiara!" Calli shouted, getting my attention. I looked around frantically, "Are you okay? You just spaced out?" Calli told me

I sighed, "so it wasn't real." I mumbled under my breath hoping Calli didn't hear that, so she didn't start asking questions about what I had just thought up in my head.

"Calli, do you want to bear my babies?" I asked Calli. She just looked at me like I said something ridiculous.

"What the fuck Kiara?" She yelled I laughed. This was definitely the real Calli and not the cognitive one I had thought up. I guess that's the way I see Calli. She is a loving person.

I genuinely was happy. Calli wasn't going to say that to me though, since it is still too early. I want our first time to be special, not something thrown together on a short whim like this.

"Do you love me, Calli?" I asked. She looked at me. I could see she was visibly ticked off for some reason.

"Shut it Kusotori..." I rolled my eyes at that
nickname and walked over to her, hugging her tightly.

"I love you Calli," I cooed softly, kissing her cheek. I saw her begin to blush faintly. She couldn't hide that she was feeling the same way about me.

"Calli, I've been told you haven't cleaned my blood off of Ricky." I said. Getting flustered,

"Whoever the hell told you that was lying!" She yelled. I had no way to prove that since she didn't have her scythe on her, but if she needed it she could conjure it and I'd see. I can tell if it's my blood due to the heat signature of it. Calli couldn't hide it from me.

I wanted to see Calli's room since it's been four months since I last been there. I wondered if anything had changed since the last time I was there. Calli probably wouldn't mind if I went there with her. I think she would actually enjoy it.

"Calli, can we go to the underworld after my mom recovers?" I asked Calli groaned, telling me she would have to clean her room first since it wasn't in a good state during her depression.

I could only imagine the alcohol bottles all over us and the faint smell of alcohol in the air. I knew she was a heavy drinker but I didn't mind until she started to abuse me but she definitely feels sorry for that and I forgive her because she is so cute.

"Kiara, do you think your mother will accept us?" She asked. I nodded, telling her she didn't she wouldn't care because she couldn't be in the way of true love. Our bond will never be broken.

Calli smirked, gazing into my eyes with sure determination and will. "I really hope so," she said, and I promised her I would never hate her. Our love would be eternal, even if I was just a pile of ash.

Calli took a sip of the tea she ordered, sighing, "It's a damn shame. I hope your mother gets well soon." Calli said in a sad manner, so I wanted to cheer her up.

"Calli, I want to makeout!" I blurted out. Her eyes widened as she rapidly shook her head, telling me she didn't want to "Pretty please Calli!" I whined. She glared at me, suddenly pulling me close and pressing our lips together.

"Cute!" Ame giggled as she walked up to us. I noticed Gura, Ina, and two other girls were with them.

"Don't mind them; they are just people. Mumei wanted us to walk around town," Gura said.

Ame was about to say something when Sana came running at us. "Ina, you didn't tell me we'd be running." she panted, catching her breath from her long sprint. Ina giggled as she released a cute wah,

"Sorry Sana!" Ina said, helping her catch her breath, that they seemed like a quirky group; I could definitely get along with them all if I wanted to do so.

"So Calli, what did you want to talk about?" Ame asked. She looked at me smiling slightly before answering Ame's question.

"I was wondering if you could use your pocket watch to save Kiara's mother." She said. Ame just groaned.

"Kronii would kill me if I missused it for something like that, but since we're friends, I'll do it for you," she said. Making Calli fist pump in excitement.

Ina quickly brought us up to speed about what was going on with Noel and Flare, so we decided we would just go sightseeing. The only rule was to not dig into Flare's past. She would only open up about it on rare occasions that she and Gura just happened to uphold.

I respected that since it was a request that she didn't want to dig into. I wouldn't try. I saw Noel was holding Flare's hand. Thinking about it made me realize that Calli had held my hand earlier that day. I was so embarrassed I didn't realize they stated to leave without me.

I ran after them, not wanting to be left behind