Going Back

Bae pov: We made it back and began to fix the portal, but there was one problem Kiara and Calli had their weapons to my neck. They were seriously forcing me to apologize to Ollie. I thought it was a joke.

"Hey Ollie," I said, crossing my fingers before I began to apologize.

"What?..." She expressed her displeasure.

"I'm sorry," I said.

Calli pressed her scythe more to my throat since she saw my fingers were crossed. I couldn't fool them like I wanted to "be genuine." Calli said.

"Ollie, I'm sorry for being a jerk and treating you like you are useless." I said

"Okay Bae, I'm sorry for calling you useless and for bashing the fake your skull in," Ollie said.

"What is she talking about, Kiara?" Calli questioned

"It doesn't matter," she said.
I couldn't tell if Ollie meant it or not, but I had to move on and not cry about it I went over to Irys, who seemed to have calmed down.

"Hey Bae," she said, attaching the new cord.

"Hi Irys!" I said back.

"How are you?" She asked

I broke out laughing. We were engaged yet this was so awkward. We didn't know how to talk to each other at all. This was crazy

"Bae, I talked to Mumei again. She said she needs to talk to you in private when you get back," Kiara said.

I gulped I was definitely dead since she had all the cubes to erase council. I was the only target though, as of right now, since I would be the easiest for her.

"You're still here, Bae?" Sana asked.
I looked over to see her sitting on a nearby rock I didn't know why she and Ina were here, but she was clearly laughing at us,

"Why are you here?" I questioned

"Meimei said I could go on an extended date with my darling Ina, so I took that offer up," Sana said, laughing.

Ina really was her soft-spot. I couldn't believe how much she likes Ina since she hasn't really been attached to much except for bread. Then again, she is the nicest girl on the planet.

Mumei couldn't be plotting something because she loves all of us and would support us in the end no matter what, so I should stop being skeptical about her and I should just trust her like usual.

I was the leader, so it was time to do more leader-like things. I need to step up and show everyone why I'm the leader of the council

"Sana, I don't give you permission to go out on this date." I said she glared at me.

"Well, that's why I listen to Meimei and not you." She said

"You dare talk back to your leader?" I said

"Okay, where's Mumei?" Sana asked if she was definitely mocking me if she wasn't already

"I'm the leader!" I shouted

I'm sorry, but if you take away my Ina privileges, I can't respect that. Sana said

"But we have work to be done!" I shouted

"Come on, just let Sana go on our date." Ina signed

I couldn't allow it no matter what. We weren't just kids playing God, we were actual goddesses, so we needed to act like them.

"Bae, if you don't let me go, I'll kill you." Sana said

"You don't have the guts..." I told her she was staring at me.

"Oh you think so?" She said, walking towards me.

"Sana, it's not worth it!" Ina screamed.

"You're right." Sana sighed, turning her back to me.

She was actually going to kill me I couldn't believe my eyes. Why was Sana acting like that? She went over to Ina and started kissing her. Was I going to have to get rid of Ina in order to get her to listen to me?

"Ina break up with Sana..." She shook her
head as I spoke.

"Why would I do that?" She asked

"Because you're ruining the council!" I shouted

"No, I think that's you, Bae." Mumei said. A chill ran down my spine as I felt Mumei grab me from behind.

"M-mumei," I said, shaken up.

"Remember you are talking to Ina and Sana, so watch your mouth, fleabag..." Mumei said, patting my shoulder.

"Why are you here and how!?" I asked.

"I can open wormholes too," Mumei said.

I had completely forgotten that we could all open a wormhole back to the council, but Sana could go anywhere, so how could Mumei? Is it because of her origins?

"Well anyways, Bae, don't tell people what they can't do. If you were any kind of a leader, you should be. You wouldn't be lashing out at Sana out of jealousy." Mumei stated

I was still jealous of Mumei and her leadership, so I was lashing out at Sana.
That was true. She made it sound like we were on equal terms, which we weren't. I don't get how Mumei can act like I'm just as good as her.

"Bae, come on, don't feel sorry for yourself, it's pitiful..." Mumei said.

She could read my mind Apparently, she was all powerful and I was just chaos. She was all of us and more. No flaws or weaknesses.

"No weaknesses? My emotions are a weakness. Kiara exploited them, "Mumei said.

That was true. She wasn't a vessel anymore, just a host, so she isn't just a puppet that will destroy anything, meaning we have a chance.

"Mumei, I won't cry anymore!" She smiled as I spoke.

"Good, then I don't have to erase you," she said as she pulled out a cube and destroyed it.

"Don't worry, I have three more." She said, explaining that she could change her mind in the future, but it was good to know someone was going to be spared in the end.
Little did Mumei know I had a secret cube hidden in Sana's room

"Oh, I have four cubes again!" Mumei said

I forgot she could read my mind I really fucked up there. I couldn't screw up. I had to fix council once and for all.