Chapter 3: Naruto and Hachishakusama

An: warning there will be a lemon. if you don't like then don't read it.

( With Naruto)

With his mind shut down Hachishaku-sama kissed him, the kiss was so tender that it automatically shut his brain down their tongues battled each other.

Her tongue grew longer as it wrapped itself around his.

The two broke away their kiss as Naruto panted looking at her beautiful face.

she caressed his face with a warm smile before putting grabbing his hand putting it on her big breast.

" Drink up Naru-kun... i have milk" She spoke with gentleness in her tone as he leaned forward looking at her pink nipple giving a lick before sucking on it as if he was a baby she moaned with a light blush on her face.

Naruto kept sucking her nipple drinking all of her milk not stopping he loved her smooth soft watermelon sized breasts, He stop sucking her nipple looking up at her

" Your milk tastes so sweet it's like vanilla!" He said enjoying the taste of her delicious Milk causing her to smile and blush.

" You may drink when ever you like Naru-kun~ now it's my turn to taste your milk~" She spoke stroking his member making it hard causing him to groan and look away.

" Why is she touching my penis it feels good the way she's touching me" Thought Naruto looking at her leaning her head down to wrap her long tongue around his penis licking it up and down from the tip to the base then around his balls making him moan as she put her mouth over his penis sucking on it twirling her tongue around the cock making him moan and grunt.

She was sucking his cock a little faster bobbing her head faster as she swallowed him whole wrapping her long tongue around his cock as a burning sensation grew.

Naruto Gasped feeling something weird happening to his cock as she took her mouth off his cock seeing it was now growing a few inches longer widening his eyes in shock at the sight of his now fully developed cock as he felt her hand around it stroking him making him moan in pleasure and grunt.

She slowly began to lick up and down on his new grown cock hearing moans from her soon to be lover as she engulfed the cock with her mouth sucking him hard as she herself moaned, her pussy was leaking seeing she was getting wet from doing this.

" Ahh! i feel something coming out!" He moaned as she kept sucking him off that was until he moaned much louder as he released his sperm in her mouth that made her cheeks bloat he came so much that she swallowed every last drop of it before removing her mouth off his cock.

" Oh kami!" He moaned not believing this, his virginity was being taken away.

" Your cock Taste good Naru-kun now that i made you feel good it's your turn to make me feel good" She spoke in her usual gentle tone as she laid down spreading her legs as she spread her pussy open for him to see.

" Put your cock inside me Naru-kun~" She said smiling at him as he got up and walked towards her laid out form looking at her pussy Blushing as his cock stiffened more at the sight of it as he slowly inserted his cock in her making her moan loud.

" Eh! are you ok am i hurting you!?" He said out of concern as he saw her wince and shake her head

" N-No your not hurting me" She grit her teeth feeling his cock slowly inside her stretching her pussy out.

" Hachi-chan your tight!" He yelled out feeling her pussy tightened around his cock as he started thrusting his hips forward into her making her moan. With every thrust Hachishaku-sama let out a 'Mm' he could tell she was liking this he himself was enjoying this it felt good to him.