Chapter 42: Evacuating the village

Hokage Tower)

Two days it has been since she was stripped of her position as 5th Hokage now Jiraiya is the current 5th taking her place.

She now knows this village is nearing death's door and Hachishaku-sama will be the cause of it if not then Naruto will.

She can't stay here knowing what will happen.

And she obviously can't run from Hachishaku-sama or even hide from her which is pointless so there was only option she could do and that was by turning herself in to Hachishaku-sama.

It was the least she could do to redeem herself in Naruto's eyes she at least wanted to see him one last time before hachishaku-sama decides her fate.

"Is everything ready Shizune?" She spoke towards her one trusted apprentice

"Yes Lady Tsunade... I've packed all of our belongings. Should we tell everyone else that it's time to leave?" Shizune Said Seeing the blonde haired Senju nod.

You see after she returned from the summit she had told everyone she's no longer Hokage and that Jiraiya is taking her place. She drained all funds from the Senju account taking it with her and told certain people that she was leaving Konoha she had a private meeting with the Ichiraku's, Iruka, Anko, Yugao, konoharamu and his misfits along with some of the jonins and their students except Kakashi, Sakura, , And Asuma. It was up to them to either leave with her or stay in this village and die at the hands of Naruto or Hachishaku-sama, so they chose the first option they couldn't really stay here and expect to survive knowing they're all about to die.

The reason she hasn't told Kakashi was because the bastard deserved death from Naruto or Hachi. After she did a little office cleaning before she could leave the leaf village she found her sensei's profile about team 7 and the dark truth to why Naruto had been placed under Team 7 by Kakashi. Kakashi was the only one experienced with Sharingan so that should Naruto lash out and is becoming rebellious both He and sasuke can manipulate Naruto with the Sharingan and keep him restrained. Which made a whole lot of sense both Kakashi and Sasuke were Naruto's handlers to keep him in check.

So it was better to leave him

As for Sakura, she decided to abandon her former apprentice and she knows Sakura will rat them out, and that Sakura has been a little bitch towards Naruto so the pink haired haruno was going to get what she deserved for being a bitch towards Naruto.

Asuma knowing the man has a grudge against Naruto's daughter he has to be left here. She was able to convince the pregnant Kurenai to come with them,

She told some of the clan heads with the exception of the Hyuuga Clan.

She had a private meeting with the clan heads and simply told them this:

"If you all chose to stay here in this village, Hachishaku-sama will come for you. And you all will do nothing because you all can't do nothing!" As she let that statement hanging in their minds

They had a Full Hour to pack their things and leave the village.

They have to leave before Jiraiya returns from the summit.

The only clan that was staying was the Hyuuga clan who are all bound to die, Neji was forced to stay fearing his uncle will kill him with the cage birdseal Tenten and his team bid him farewell and hoping Hachishaku-sama will spare him

She sighed finishing her note leaving it for Jiraiya and leaves the office with Shizune as her and many others leave the village and head towards Wave hoping to catch a boat to head to Whirlpool.

And she didn't bother looking back at her great grandpa's village knowing it will be gone along with her former team mate.

At least she was able to convince some people who didn't treat Naruto wrongly to come with her to leave the village.

( Uzu)

"We're home!" Said Naruto with Hachishaku-sama carrying her twin daughters along with Hinata, Taeko Sadako And Kayako

As they were now heading into their house seeing look nice and clean as Zabuza stepped forward.

"Welcome back Hachishaku-sama and Naruto." The swordsman Said Seeing the 8 foot tall woman smile

"Thank you Zabuza I trust there was no trouble right?" She Said warmly as he shook his head.

"Good I'm glad there was no trouble" She said handling Taeko her twin sisters going to her room

Itachi has returned as he head instantly to her.

"Report Itachi" She Said without turning around to see him.

"Hachishaku-sama I bring you urgent news.." He Said in his monotone

"Out with it then" she replied as he told her everything he heard on his mission to the summit, sound village and obito but once Itachi told her about the Kage Summit the temperature in the room dropped absolute zero that it even froze Hell itself. A massive killer intent flooded the room and whirlpool as it expanded throughout the whole elemental nations, Itachi shuddered and was trembling as if he was in the presence of Yami or the Shinigami. But hachishaku-sama wasn't exactly any of those deities she's the type of person that scares the hell out of Yami and Shinigami and makes them shit their pants, She could even frighten Kaguya otsutsuki.

"So the East Monk... Lives!?" She growled as Itachi nodded in fear for decades she assumed her arch nemesis had died of old age after she was freed but to hear he still lives angers her! And that's not all what truly pissed her off. They're after Naruto and wants to kill him.

They want to kill him out of spite and fear!

Naruto is hers! They dare target her mate and wants to kill him! They all about to die.

She hates them... she'll kill them!

No more waiting around the Yokai War begins now. They signed their own death warrants she is going to give them a war they won't believe!

"Itachi" She hissed as he shivered at her ice cold tone.

"Y-Yes?" He replied.

"Assemble the Yokai Generals And Captains along with my three daughters tell them to meet me in my lair..." She Said coldly as he did just that not wanting to anger her

She realizes now she is going to have to tell Naruto this now, and tell him of her true intentions and finally bring him to her side and see things her way of what must be done.

She can tell him that her and him together can rule this world and all the elemental nations!

Turning around her nails extended her dark blue eyes turned black and wide, as a Scary Intent emitted off her, her expression turned scary with sharp fangs.

"Po... Po Po Po... Po Po Po Po Po... PO!"