Chapter 8

Hokage office)

There Was All of the Jonins including Mitarashi Anko and Iruka with every Rookies, Jiraiya was also there as Tsunade lookes at all of them.

( An: remember this is now shippuden)

" All right listen up all of you... i want all of you to know that Naruto was taken away by the Hachishaku-sama..." Spoke Tsunade making everyone look a little shocked.

" Sensei Who is the Hachishaku-sama?" Asked Sakura looking at her master.

" Hachishaku-sama is a very tall Woman who is over 8 feet tall... her appearance is that she wears a white morning dress and sun hat.. she's rumored to be the scariest yokai and fearsome woman in the elemental nations... she is a urban legend that was here during the sage of the six paths era" Explained Tsunade making everyone take in what she said.

" And what does she want with Naruto?"Asked Iruka who looked worried

" I am not sure... i don't know... but i don't want to believe the things she's said in the meeting" Said Tsunade with a sad look.

" However... i want all of you to go on a Mission to find him.. bring him back to Konoha" She said shocking everyone.

" But Hokage-sama... what about what she said... don't you remember her threat" Spoke Kakashi who flinched at Tsunade's Angry glare.

" I know what she said! and i don't care! we're bringing him back! I'm not letting her influence him any longer than she has!" She yelled making everyone flinch.

" Hime... ju-" Jiraiya spoke but stopped seeing her glare.

" As i matter of fact you or Kakashi shouldn't go on this mission finding him" She said shocking the two.

" Hokage-sama why!? Naruto needs us!" Kakashi asked

" You two both know why! you both are the cause of this!" She said making them look away.

" Hime... look i know this is all my fault and I want to take full responsibility for it! please let me go out and find him!" Jiraiya pleaded he really wanted to fix his mistakes and he wanted to do this for his late student's sake.

She glared at the two and huffed.

" Fine. you two will go with them and find him and when you do bring him back, Kakashi I'm not putting Naruto back on team 7 due to your teachings and Jiraiya you're not seeing him again or even go near him is that understood!?" She said seeing them protest at what she was saying.

" I SAID IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!?" She yelled much louder making them flinch and shrink as they nodded.

" Good now Everyone Jiraiya will fill you in about Hachishaku-sama.. remember try to convince Naruto to come back..." She spoke.

" Hokage-sama... what if Naruto refuses?" Spoke Iruka looking nervous.

She sighed looking down.

" If he refuses... use force... if necessary but don't harm him too much" She said hoping Naruto didn't have to fight his friends she was nervous on sending them hoping Hachishaku-sama doesn't kill them.

" Understood... Hokage-sama..." Said Kakashi with everyone leaving following Jiraiya.

" Tsunade-sama are you sure this is the right thing to do...? what if they don't make it back... knowing Hachishaku-sama will kill them..." Said Shizune worried as Tsunade looked down.

" I'm hoping it doesn't come that way..." Tsunade said getting up from her desk putting on her Hokage robes and Hat.

" Where are you going?" Her student asked