Chapter 29

Konoha Hospital)

Tsunade could only look shocked at the state jiraiya was in, seeing a large gash on his chest that looked burned, Sakura and the others told her that Naruto was the one that delivered this fatal blow to her former team mate which increased her shock even more that Naruto of all people wound Jiraiya like this!.

She couldn't believe it... she even told Jiraiya not to go after Naruto! why the hell didn't he listen to her.

To matters worse is that the mission to retrieve Hinata was a failure and that Hinata has been turned into a Yokai by Hachishaku-sama. And what the Hell was Kumo doing there? what she heard from Shikamaru was that Kumo was there to retrieve their missing Nibi Jinchuriki.

Now Hachishaku-sama has become a much bigger threat.. now that she has the legendary Rinnegan.

"Kami Help us.." She thought with hope sighing at how things have become much worse.

( Meanwhile in Uzushiogakure, Hachishaku-sama's lair)

Deep down under the Uzumaki compound Basement Hachishaku-sama sat in her chair looking at her three daughters and the Three Yokai Generals.

She has Hinata spending time with her Naru-kun while she was having this private meeting.

"So it turns out that the true leader of the Akatsuki is still at large..?" Asked Hachishaku-sama seeing Taeko nod since she interrogated both Itachi and Konan.

"Yes... he goes by Uchiha Madara and is hiding in the shadows while the other Akatsuki members are doing his dirty work" Taeko said seeing her mother scowl.

"Something needs to be done... he needs to be Killed i can see he will be a problem to us.. So far the only Akatsuki members left alive are Sasori.. since he escaped and this Uchiha Madara" She said clenching her fist.

"What are we to do with this Konan and Uchiha Itachi Mother? since we have them in custody?" Asked Kayako with her mother thinking it over.

"They stay with us, we are turning them into Yokai... to Join our family" She answered

"What of the two surviving Kumo Kunoichi's and the Hachibi Jinchuriki?" Asked Taeko with her mother smiling.

"They both will become Yokai and surrender themselves to us.. if not then they can die for all i care, and the Hachibi Jinchuriki I have something special for him.." With a curved smirk on her face at the last part she spoke.

"And Konoha?" Asked Zabuza seeing Hachishaku-sama's smile faded.

"That is up to Naruto-kun, He decides what to do with them" She spoke folding her slender hands.

"Now that we have the Hachibi you know the Raikage will declare war... on us mother... if not he might try to form a kage summit..." Said Taeko with Hachishaku-sama narrowing her eyes at that while forming a cruel smile.

"Then so be it... If the elemental nation's wish to challenge us Yokai's then so be it... let them come and face their deaths.. it seems we will need an army... to counter this. Sadako and Kayako" Hachishaku-sama spoke seeing her two twin daughters step forward.

"Yes Mother?" They both say in unison

"Go to the Uzumaki Catacombs and find more corpses.." She said seeing the two nod and leave.

"And to you Yokai Generals." Hachishaku-sama spoke seeing Zabuza, Haku and Kimimaro bow to her in respect.

"I'm adding a new Yokai General, along with a commander to our private ranks... we have to double our forces and strengthen our undead army.. I've sent Sadako and Kayako to the Uzu catacombs to find more Uzu Samurai corpses. For now you three are too prepare... for an upcoming war Should the kage summit Happen" She said seeing them nod as they dismissed.

All that were left in her private underground lair was Her and Taeko.

"And i have a special task for you, Taeko.. i want you to sneak into Konoha again.. but this time I'm not going with you" Hachishaku-sama said seeing her daughter have a blank Expression

"What do you want me to do there?" Taeko asked seeing her mother beckon her to come here as she leaned in and whispered into her daughter's ear while Taeko slightly widened her eyes.

"Find those and bring them to me.. they could be of some use for our Yokai war..." Hachishaku-sama said.. seeing her daughter nod her head slightly.

"Now that we have Uchiha Itachi, you realize father's old friend Sasuke Uchiha will realize that we have his older brother and might come here" Taeko simply stated seeing her mother scowl at the mention of the Uchiha brat.

If there was one person she hated and loathed the most was Uchiha Sasuke she personally wanted to kill the brat when she secretly followed Naruto on his retrieval mission to recover Sasuke. But she knew her lover wanted him alive and still thought of Sasuke as a friend or brother.. but now Naruto no longer has in interest in going after Sasuke thanks to her for making him forget all about the Uchiha brat and Konoha all together.

She needed to have him killed as well.. but she feels like she shouldn't just yet, she wants to hear Naruto's decision first before killing the Uchiha brat, then kill this so called Uchiha Madara.

She thought about that name for so long and remembered the rivalry of Harashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha before she was sealed away, how was Uchiha Madara still alive? shouldnt he be a frail weak old man? she wondered if she could look deep into Zetsu's memories of This Madara she believes could be a imposter.

"We will worry about the Uchiha brat later... there's something i must do alone" Hachishaku-sama said rising up from her chair.

"What of Father mother?" She asked seeing her mother pause then turn to her with a smile.

"Do not worry, he is occupied with Hinata-chan" She said walking away leaving Taeko alone.

( Meanwhile With Naruto and Hinata)

The bed was shaking as you could hear flesh smacking, On the bed as you could see Naruto was currently pounding a Happy Hyuuga Hinata in her Yokai rabbit form from behind and the said Girl was enjoying it, He thrusted into her like a jackhammer while massaging her large breasts in a dominating fashion.

"Ohhh! Naruto-kun!" She moaned loudly as she yelped when he gripped her hips still thrusting harder into her with Naruto grunting still plowing behind Hinata.

To be continued