Chapter 30

The border to fire country)

Taeko Uzumaki, Naruto and Hachishaku-sama's first born and oldest daughter now tasked into sneaking into Konoha alone to steal for her mother.. Hachishaku-sama almost wanted to send Kayako or Sadako but she trusted Taeko with this mission personally.

Opening her storage scroll looking at everything she needed should she get into a fight looking from every sharp weapon she has at her disposal.

In her trench coat she has sharp knives, kunai's and scissors, paper bombs, her sickle and chain.

She was ready for everything to please her mother.

She remembered the day she came into the world and is the chosen reincarnation of Kuchisake Onna The slit mouth woman.

(Flashback)

" Isn't she beautiful Naru-kun?" Asked Hachishaku-sama smiling while feeding baby Taeko Uzumaki breastfeeding her first born.

"She's very beautiful Hachi-chan but why is her mouth uh.. ear to ear like?" Asked Naruto looking at his daughter staring at her mouth that's extended ear to ear as if she was smiling, but the baby was sucking on her mother's breast drinking milk.

"Our daughter is a reincarnation after a Vengeful spirit...Naru-kun... that's why her mouth is like this.. but no worries i can place a genjutsu on her mouth if you'd like?" Hachishaku-sama stated looking at her husband.

"I think it's fine, you don't have too" He said smiling while looking at his daughter as she opened her blue eyes.

She has black ebony hair like her mother while having her father's blue eyes.

Last night.

Little Taeko was in her crib with wide eyes staring into her mother's eyes.

Hachishaku-sama smiled picking up Taeko from her crib walking away before casting a small glance at the sleeping Naruto Uzumaki.

Walking in the living room sitting down on her chair while holding taeko, She looked at her first born daughter with so much affection and love, Hachishaku-sama was overjoyed to have her first child and now the father of her child is Naruto Uzumaki.

"Yes... i can feel your Yokai chakra growing rather nicely Taeko-chan.. once you grow of age i will teach you how to control your Yokai chakra and for you to take up after Kuchisake Onna..." Said Hachishaku-sama with Taeko staring at her mother tilting her head as if she was understanding her mother.

"With the combination of my Yokai chakra... with a mix of The kyuubi's chakra along with your father's genes you are unstoppable... since you are actually Kuchisake Onna.." Hachishaku-sama said, she believed by having sexual intercourse with Naruto she would birth powerful Yokai entities and spirits.. as her own children.. Hachishaku-sama planned on being the 'Mother' of all Japan Urban Legends and Yokai's.. and Taeko was the first of them bearing Kuchisake Onna's mouth and spirit.

Not to mention her future children won't be just Yokai's but also having the genes of both Namikaze and Uzumaki Clan two of the strongest clans that she plans to revive.

"Once you grow older Taeko.. you will help protect your father and provide for our future family... No monk or priestess will stop me or seal me away..." She said with a dark grin as a Hannya Mask seemed to have made it's appearance behind Hachishaku-sama

( Sekirei Verse)

Miya sneezed.

( Back to Naru Verse)