Chapter 21: The Talk

Hinata Hyuuga was sitting in the living room alone with Hachishaku-sama and Taeko Uzumaki

The two stared at one another in silence as Hinata looked into Hachishaku-sama's dark blue eyes then looked to her large than usual pregnant stomach that was round and huge.

Hachishaku-sama stared into Hinata's lavender eyes as the 8 foot tall woman have her hands together looking at Hinata.

Taeko Uzumaki was staring at Hinata with a neutral stare watching the hyuuga girl carefully.

"So... Hinata care to explain why have you come here?" Hachishaku-sama asked already knowing the exact Answer.

"I've came to be with you... and Naruto-kun..." She said seeing the 8 foot woman raise a brow at her.

"So you came all this way just to be with my Naruto-kun?" Hachishaku-sama spoke

Hinata wanted to glare at how Hachishaku-sama said 'Her' Naruto-kun but held it back.

"Yes" Hinata Answered with a nod.

"And what makes you think i should trust you? how do i know that your not planning to take him from me and my daughters...?" Said Hachishaku-sama wanting to know exactly what were Hinata's intentions of coming here, she had a hunch that she knew but wanted to hear it from the girl herself.

"I've not come to take him back to Konoha... his happiness is more important i can't take him away from you.. " She said with Taeko widening her eyes as Hachishaku-sama had a amused smile.

"Is that so? you do realize now that you can never go back... but i have a feeling I should send you back to where you came from" Spoke Hachishaku-sama seeing Hinata flinch at that as the girl looked up with pleading eyes.

"Please! let me stay with you and Naruto-kun! i can't live without him! i threw away everything just to come here! i threw away My family!, My Team!, and village just to be with Naruto! i want to be with Naruto-kun not the village! please! I'll do everything you ask! I'll do anything!" Said Hinata with tears running down her face as Hachishaku-sama stared at the girl, The 8 foot woman was considering this she raised a brow.

"You would do anything?" Hachishaku-sama replied just to make sure she heard right as the hyuuga girl nodded.

"Hmmm" Was Hachishaku-sama's thought rubbing her chin in thought she wanted to test this.

"So... you would do anything? for us? even fighting your former team mates and the Village who wants Naruto-kun back?" Hachishaku-sama spoke as the Hyuuga nodded.

"I'll do anything to keep Naruto-kun Happy! i want to be apart of your family! i want to be his wife!" As soon as Hinata said that She was met by Scissors that was near her throat.

"You can't be father's wife! he has mother! we don't need a step Mother!" Taeko said clipping her scissors.

"Taeko..." Said Hachishaku-sama as her daughter turned and looked at her mother's stern stare.

"Back away..." Hachishaku-sama said as her daughter moved away putting away her scissors.

"Forgive my daughter..." She said seeing Hinata nod.

"Hmm i might just let you stay here Hinata... but there's a price for staying with me and Naruto-kun..." The older woman said as Hinata looked up

"And what's that?" The Former Hyuuga Heiress asked

"Since you want to be in me and Naruto-kun's relationship i will give you this one offer.. i know you love him, and deserve a right to be with him.. he is after all a Namikaze and Uzumaki, we're already a clan now... with me and my three daughters it won't hurt having you in our Yokai family" Hachishaku-sama said

"What's this offer your giving me?" Hinata asked wanting to know what was this

Hachishaku-sama pulled out a scroll and opened it revealing a contract.

"You will have to be a Yokai for the rest of your life, all you need to do is sign your name on this contract and once it's done... i will keep your soul in the process meaning your life belongs to me!" Hachishaku-sama said shocking Hinata

"Once you become a Yokai, you can never go back to being human... understand?" Hachishaku-sama said putting the contract and pen on the table as Hinata nodded slowly.

"I will give you a half hour to think of your decision, once the contract is signed i will enact a Yokai Ritual upon you" Hachishaku-sama said getting up from her chair with Taeko following her

"Oh and one more thing Hinata" Hachishaku-sama said as she stopped at the door giving the hyuuga girl one last glance

"Yes...?" The Hyuuga girl asked holding the pen looking at the contract.

"Sign the contract with your Blood!" Hachishaku-sama said leaving the hyuuga girl Alone with Taeko following.

"Mother are you sure she's going to sign the contract? what if she backs out and doesn't want to be a Yokai?" Asked Taeko

"Oh, im sure... because i know Hinata will do it.. after all she loves your father, let's just see if she passes the test" Said Hachishaku-sama

Hinata was just sitting there looking from the Contract, rethinking of her decision, of being a Yokai in order to be in Naruto's life and mate with him...

She noticed how sharp the pen was as she stabbed her finger with it as drops of Blood was seen as she started writing her name.

She made her mind up,

To be continued