Chapter 11

With Naruto.)

Naruto was slurping up his ramen Hachishaku-sama made for him, Sitting at the Dinner table alone knowing his daughters are probably sleep and Hachishaku-sama is doing laundry.

(With Hachishaku-sama)

Hachishaku-sama stood over her three daughters watching them with a calm expression as she eyed them slowly before speaking.

" I'm sure you three are aware of the situation regarding your father right?" She spoke seeing Taeko, Sadako and Kayako nod.

" Good... because it seems that The Hokage is tempting to take your father away from us... something we can not let happen" Their Mother said as the three looked at one another.

" What's the plan mother?" Spoke Taeko.

" We keep the Akatsuki at bay, but at some point one of you... or myself will kill them..." Hachishaku-sama replied

" What of Konoha?" Asked Sadako in her not so cheery tone.

" I do not know what to do with them yet I hopefully pray that our Yokai Generals take good care of that little retrievial team the Hokage sent to bring back your father to that cesspool of a village." Hachishaku-sama spoke with malice.

" How long do we have to keep Father in the dark about this Mother? He doesn't know the things you've done yet" Spoke Kayako for the first time in her emotionless voice seeing her mother wince at this

Her Mother sighed.

" I'm not happy with keeping things from your father... but it must be done, We Don't want him to worry about Konoha looking for him and bring him back to a village that hates him, Which is why im keeping this From him, on his 16th birthday i had to tell your father his heritage that everyone kept from him, and i could tell on the look on his face he seemed Betrayed and very Angry." She said solemnly in truth she didn't like this but felt it needed to be done for the sake of his life.

" Please understand why I'm doing this secretly, In the shadows We can't let his supposed God parents, So called friends, and Sensei deny your father anymore happiness by letting him stay in a Village that hates him, Do any of you want that?" Hachishaku-sama said looking at all three of her daughters as they looked at one another before turning their attention to their mother

" No..." They all Said in Unison.

" For the Sake of your Father we must do this for his well being, I love him too much, and i want to protect him from those who weren't there for him in his life growing up." She spoke softly.

" Mother is right Sisters... we have to do this for Father.. it has to be done" Said Taeko since she was the Older Sister and more like 2nd in command while her Mother is the real Leader.

" And what if Father finds out about this plot..." Said Sadako looking up at her mother then to her sisters.

" Hopefully we're cross that bridge to explain why this had to be done, i just hope your father will come to understand why I'm doing this, I'm doing this because i Love him... and would do anything to protect him Something Konoha failed to do." Said Hachishaku-sama with a grim look looking sadly.

Three hours later in the afternoon.

Naruto sat in his and Hachishaku-sama's bedroom as the 16 year old blonde turned around seeing his Pregnant wife come in the room looking at him with her hands on her swollen 7 month pregnant belly.

" Oh hey Hachi-chan" He said seeing her smiling at him as she approached to her lover patting his head with her big hand

" Hi, Naru-kun.." She spoke seeing him smile.

" What's the matter?" He asked.

" Nothing just came to check on you," She replied back looking at him.

" So how's Yuki and Aoi...?' Naruto asked staring at her Pregnant belly knowing his twin daughters are inside her.

" They're both fine, two more months and they will be born..." Hachishaku-sama said patting her belly softly seeing Naruto smile

" Well that's good to hear" He said in a happy tone looking forward to see his twins born on the same day in two months

Hachishaku-sama Smiled seeing Naruto come up close to her.

" Shall we nap together Naru-kun?" Hachishaku-sama said getting up from her shared bed undressing h

taking off her hat, and white Sun dress bending over to pick up her white dress for Naruto to stare at her amazing big ass, he admired as a tent formed in his hakama pants looking down he blushed noticing his erection grew at the sight of her ass.

She turned around smiling seeing him trying to look innocent.

Naruto undressed himself and just became naked just like his wife.

Licking her lips from seeing his hard cock as they laid in bed together smiling at each other.

Pulling Naruto close he was up against her Giant breasts that were full of Milk he looked up st her seeing her motherly gentle expression that he adored and loved.

( With Jiraiya and company)

Jiraiya, The Jonins, Iruka, Anko and the Rookies all were sitting in a circle around the fire as they were now eating Breakfast.

" Jiraiya-san... could you tell us about This Hachishaku-sama? what is she like? we never heard of her in the konoha history books or lessons" Said Shino who looked a little interested as did Shikamaru and the others as everyone had there attention on The toad sage who sighed seeing he was supposed to fill them in about who and what they were dealing with.

" There's a reason why there she was never mentioned in the Konoha history or the lessons, But none the less i will tell all of you about Hachishaku-sama... since i happen to look up research about her" The Toad Sage Spoke gaining Everyone's attention and listening to his tale about her.

To be Continued.