Chapter 6: Hachishaku's message part 1

With Naruto)

Naruto was currently drinking Hachishaku-sama's milk from her nipples as she whimpered a little holding back a moan at how he was sucking her giant breasts, As he sucked harder with milk flowing through his mouth.

" Ohh Naru-kun! save enough milk for your unborn daughters Don't take it all away~" Said Hachishaku-sama as he stopped sucking looking at her before wiping his mouth from drinking her Milk.

" But Hachi-chan i love your milk! it's so delicious, i can't help but drink so much! your whole body has gotten bigger and thick from you being pregnant" He said laying against her swollen stomach.

" I'm sure there's plenty enough for Yuki-chan and Aoi-chan" He said rubbing her Pregnant belly making her smile.

" Such a devoting Father you are, Saving some milk for your children~" She said with a smile feeling happy.

" I can be a devoting husband too can i? since i love you and our daughters~" He said with his big grin as she giggled petting his head slightly with her big hand.

She reached her hand down stroking his enlarged cock making it swell.

He moaned at her touch.

" Since you made me feel good by sucking my breasts I'll make you feel better~" As she leaned her head down wrapping her long tongue around his cock making him moan.

Her tongue was stroking his cock up and down as he moaned a little, she then put her whole month down on his cock sucking him.

He put his hands on her big head with a look of pleasure of her sucking him like that his cock felt good in her mouth and that long tongue of hers.

" Ohh Hachi-chan!" He grunted moaning feeling her suck harder.

She opened her eyes seeing Looking at his Expression of pleasure as she sucked even harder and deeper.

Twirling her tongue around the head of his cock, it jolted as he released his sperm in her mouth puffing her cheeks as she swallowed it.

" Ooh..." He moaned feeling her pull it out her mouth looking at him with a grin

" Thanks for the milk Naru-kun~" Spoke Hachishaku-sama licking the precum off her fingers as she carried the boy in bridal style.

" Let's take a bath before the kids wake up" She said with him nodding

( Konoha Hokage Tower)

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE TOADS WON'T HELP US IN FINDING NARUTO!?" Yelled Tsunade with a look of disbelief on her face staring at Jiraiya who winced

" Tsunade-hime they are afraid of Hachishaku-sama... it's hard to believe that they fear her as if she's some Boogeyman..." Jiraiya spoke with a sigh as he explained

" How can this be? how could Naruto deliberately end the Toad Contact and rather stay with Hachishaku-sama... unless she's bewitching him to end the contract and is influencing him... Jiraiya we need to do this for Minato's and Kushina's sake we have to save him from her dirty claws!" Tsunade said fully worried for Naruto as Jiraiya nodded.

" Hime I'll do everything in my power to get him back from Hachishaku-sama! we just need to find a Jizo seal and i can modify it to seal away Hachishaku-sama for good and maybe once naruto is saved we can have Inoichi erase any memory of Hachishaku-sama from Naruto's mind!" Jiraiya said with Tsunade agreeing

" Good idea... now we just have to find Naruto and where could Hachishaku-sama be hiding him...?" Tsunade pondered with Jiraiya sighing in deep thought as she noticed his Expression