Chapter 34

( Holy Priest Sanctuary)

Itako was just watching her Grandpa talking to lots of priests, monks and priestesses warning them about Hachishaku-sama, Itako felt very worried was Hachishaku-sama that dangerous? was she really a serious threat to the elemental nations? She just didn't understand it seeing her Grandpa gather over 100 monks, 100 priests, 100 priestesses. Did he need that many to take on Hachishaku-sama?

She decided to approach her Grandpa and question him about this that he's doing.

"Grandpa?" She spoke seeing him turn away from his work and look at his granddaughter.

"Ah, Itako-chan what brings you here my dear" He spoke in his elderly tone

"I brought you some tea and wonder if you want any?" She said walking over to the table putting his tea by him.

"Why thank you, I'd sure like a drink of tea" He said putting down his scroll and taking a sip of his tea seeing his granddaughter sit besides him.

"Good tea, good to the heart itself" He said continuing his work on the jizo seal.

"Grandpa... just why are we doing this? is Hachishaku-sama really that much of a threat?" She asked seeing him pause from his work and his expression was shadowed you couldn't tell what his reaction is right now

"Itako... Hachishaku-sama is very dangerous, she's a monster that preys after innocent young boys and kills them" He said in a serious voice with a heavy frown upon his face.

"She can't be reasoned with, every young boy out there in those shinobi villages are in terrible danger if we don't act now and seal her away... i need the assistance of a seals master to help seal her away and the only seals master that is currently out there and alive is Jiraiya the toad sage..." Her Grandpa said since it was logical he knew he couldn't seal her away by himself due to his old age and that he needed the help of a seals master to seal away Hachishaku-sama.

( Meanwhile in Sound Village)

Now that a alliance has been formed Between Madara and Orochimaru they will begin their plans for retrieving the remaining jinchuriki but there was a problem, and Hachishaku-sama was the problem, and taking what's hers is not a easy thing.

( Orochimaru's POV)

The Snake Sannin could only be amused to see the true leader of the Akatsuki who goes by the name of 'Madara' He looked skeptical about this 'Madara' isn't he supposed to be dead? shouldn't he be a frail old man? unless this was a pretender being a Imposter as Madara Uchiha. The Snake Sannin could only grin he could blackmail this Imposter but will have to tread carefully, since Sasori his old partner is alive and around and could stop him, he even warned Kabuto to not engage against Sasori, For now they were now a alliance and will be working together temporarily but once this is over Orochimaru will kill both This imposter and his old Partner Sasori so he could continue his own evil agenda.

Over the years Orochimaru has heard lots of interesting things from his spies that the feared Urban Legend Hachishaku-sama walks the elemental nations. Just when he was a genin his Sensei had told him, Jiraiya and Tsunade stories of the Hachishaku-sama but he believed her as a myth and not real, But after these three long years hearing rumor after rumor about Hachishaku-sama made him see things differently and from the bottom of his cold heart he couldn't help but feel afraid of Hachishaku-sama. And he realizes that he can not kill her knowing she's a spirit, Now Madara has the nerve to come to his village for an alliance to take retrieve the missing jinchiriki that Hachishaku-sama has within her grasp, Taking someone from Hachishaku-sama was a bad idea and he didn't want to be on her receiving end since he has no intention of taking something from her Fearing for what she'll unleash upon him and his village, Since Madara told him that Hachishaku-sama has killed half the Akatsuki which was very disturbing and that made Orochimaru think twice should he encounter her he will have to come up with some curse seals or something that should stop Hachishaku-sama if that is possible.