Chapter 54: Hachishaku vs everyone

Uzu)

"Here she comes Attack her!" Shouted Mako pointing his stave at her. Everyone starts charging at her.

She grinned dangerously, while releasing a Massive murderous killer intent that would put the Shinigami to shame as she charged into all of her enemies running pass each of them cutting them down with her sword.

Two monks tried hitting her with their staves from behind only for her hair to come to life and turn into tendrils as they pierced through the monks killing them, she blocked 4 samurai's with her sword as she pushed them away before cutting their heads off, a priestess tried shooting her with a spiritual arrow only for Hachishaku-sama's hair to catch it and toss it back at the priestess killing her.

The 8 foot woman then jumped over the group cutting them in slashes with her sword, as she slain 12 Samurai's.

"She won't get far! Archers!" Shouted Kikyo as 300 priestess's all lined up and fired all of their spiritual arrows at her as it rained.

Hachishaku-sama looked up seeing the barrage of many arrows coming to hit her.

She coated a white bubble around her sword and swinged it in the air sending a Earthquake slash at the many arrows destroying them.

"Keep trying!" Said a Priestess shooting one arrow as Hachishaku-sama sliced the arrow with her sword before running pass the priestess cutting her in half.

A samurai ran up to her only for her hair tendrils to grab him and use him as a shield to block the incoming arrows coming her way as she tossed him aside after she used him.

She impales a young monk who cried in pain as she tossed him off her sword and charged at the rest of the army, as they unleashed everything they had on her, but she dominated them, by evading them, going intangible, ran into them and butcher them with her sword with killer intent.

"She's too powerful!" Said a young priest backing away in fear.

"We can beat her! All we have to do is slow her down to buy Mako-sama enough time to prepare the Jizo seal!" Said Kagome aiming her arrow at Hachishaku-sama.

"You all are about to DIE!" Hachishaku-sama said as she beheaded three Monks, before slitting the throats of five samurais with her sword, as her hair tendrils strangled the life out of some priestess's.

She hacked her way through killing anyone close to her.

Hachishaku-sama raises her sword preparing another earthquake slash to destroy the group.

"Stop her! We can't let her unleash another earthquake!" Said a Samurai Lieutenant but it was too late, as she unleashed it sending many out of her way, killing everyone in the process and destroying lots of the area around her.

"We don't stand a chance! She's too strong! She's unstoppable!" Said a Priest as he was then stabbed by Hachishaku-sama.

More and more priestess's fired lots of spiritual arrows at Hachishaku-sama as she deflected some, sliced some, and even cut apart as she charged forward taking off her sun hat. And before anyone knew it, she tossed it.

"Ha she threw her hat! What's that supposed to do!?" Joked a Samurai officer only for his answer to be answered.

The brim of her sun hat revealed a sharp blade. As it cut through his neck. His head slowly fell off.

Everyone widened their eyes in fear. Her hat is a weapon!?.

As the Hat returned to her as she cleaned the brim off, putting it back on her head.

Everyone was nervous of what she would do next.

"Let's make this even more fun." She said stabbing her sword into the ground. As right fist glowed purple.