Chapter 33: Jiraiya's nightmare

Konoha Hospital, Jiraiya)

Still in his coma, and hasn't moved as he was bandaged up and recovering from his wound from Naruto. He was almost at the brink of death the moment he rushed to the hospital.

The monitors were faint.

The Toad Sage was currently trapped in his own mind and dreams at the moment.

( Jiraiya's dreamscape)

The Toad Sage was in his current dreamscape as he saw himself in Konoha and very far away from him he saw his Godson staring at him.

"Naruto!' He shouted with a smile as he was just about to head over to his godson only to freeze and have a horrified Expression at who was behind Naruto.

It was Hachishaku-sama.

"Naruto! No! Get away from him you bitch!" He yelled angrily at the 8 feet tall woman who chuckled darkly and picked up Naruto.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM HIM! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" Jiraiya yelled enraged at her holding him.

She enjoyed making the toad sannin angry as she opened her mouth and extended her long tongue licking Naruto's cheek.

"You know Jiraiya-san, i should thank you for leaving him all alone in that motel while you were busy peeping on women when you were supposed to train Naru-kun" She said with glee seeing him glare at her.

"Shut up! get away from him! stay away from my godson!" He said with anger clenching his fist seeing her scoff and have a dry laugh.

"Really? still calling him your Godson? where were you at when he was born huh? where were you when he lived a life of hell in Konoha? care to explain that?" Hachishaku-sama mocked seeing him grit his teeth.

"I had a duty to monitor my spynetwork outside the village and chase after my former team mate turned traitor! Sensei wanted me out in the field! he promised he would look after Naruto!" Jiraiya argued seeing her scoff shaking her head.

"And like a fool you've believed him... your sensei did a piss poor job of raising and protecting Naru-kun" She spat in disgust she despised the Sandaime Hokage.

"He left Naru-kun to the wolves... while he was busy being political for the village, putting the village first over Naru-kun.. " She said seeing him clench his fist tighter.

"Your wrong! sensei would never!" Jiraiya said defending his sensei.

"Think I'm lying? he left Naru-kun in the care of the orphanage who mistreated him! they starved him! they made several attempts to kill him when he was just a infant! the matron made the kids he grew up with in that orphanage bully him and just down right made his life in the orphanage hell!" Hachishaku-sama she stated with a sneer as Jiraiya looked away.

He didn't want to believe his sensei allowed this to happen to Naruto he just didn't want too.

"You cannot fathom how much Naru-kun's life was difficult for him, 12 years of hell in that village!" Hachishaku-sama said as she recalled how she secretly monitored Naruto's life.

"Your village is filled with arrogant bigots who can't tell between a kunai and a scroll!. I'm actually surprised Naru-kun hasn't killed himself just to free the kyuubi and let it destroy the village out of spite" She spoken seeing Jiraiya growl.

"Naruto would never do that! he wouldn't!" He protested.

"I'm pretty sure he would, out of anger" She replied in a monotone

"Your wrong! you know nothing of Naruto! your just using him! you've already turned him against us by manipulating him and using that silver tongue of yours to make him hate us!" He glared at her seeing her scowl.